Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 Optical

19 replies [Last post]
-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

Ufas buy me this mouse so i can back and play Happy my mouse is dead, without her total inactive. You will gain a rival at incomming leagues, will move this mod again active with tournaments and public play, also will gather rest players to come back with me, soooo we have a deal? XD

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Blitz wrote:

But you have the same?

I don't have the abyssus , i have the deathadder 2013 , but it's pretty much the same software , and yes my logo light is blinking , only the scroll light is on all the time or rather untill i lift the mouse then it fades a little , but that's about it , from what i heard the razer chromma has the 'on all the time' option or something.

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

Ufas buy me this mouse so i can back and play Happy my mouse is dead, without her total inactive. You will gain a rival at incomming leagues, will move this mod again active with tournaments and public play, also will gather rest players to come back with me, soooo we have a deal? XD

I still like it for small size, and you can pwn a lot of asses with it, dunno if i will be able to get rid of it anytime soon : P

You buy it from me for more than i bought Nerd

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Re: Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 Optical

thanks for tips ufas but g303 is too ugly for my desktop No talking

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

/
q3fun's picture

zaebali

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
/ wrote:

zaebali

ebalo zavali petushara, ne pizdi ti mudak, zatknis' i pashol naxui dolboeb i pidrilla, ti chu suka poputal?? domoi ti i tvoju lyubimoyu vodka ebanaya shalava hujlo eblan. "zaebali" ?? POHUY BLYAT!! seychas dam pizdulei pidaras, tebe pizdiet chuvak! bopoh?? HUJOPOH BLYAT!!

blitz pizdec!

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Ee zaebali kokoty speak eng here alright? Happy El diablo stop trying to speak in other lang cheater Big grin

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Blitz wrote:

Ee zaebali kokoty !! me monkey, me like banana, me ebany zalupa bl9

oh fuck, now it's not a secret anymore lol n1 spritz Tongue

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Ok fabio lol xD