!~Monitor stressed up~! - PART 2 - getting worse :(

43 replies [Last post]

Kickz,I recommend investing some money in good cooling.Arctic Cooling coolers are excellent,massive with quality finish on surface and a big blower.
http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=64
Check it out if u can find it somehow or order it,I had a very similar to that one,just for nvidia cards,it worked great.

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

hmmm sounds cheaper then a new video card Happy

tnx Ratz! Winking
say hello to Bert from me Big grin

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

I just ordered one for € 13,90 incl. delivery costs Big grin

...AND: it says to be easy to install! Winking

Hehe,I sincerely hope so,because mine wasnt that easy to install Happy

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=41

That was mine.And yes,its surely cheaper then a new card hehe.Dont forget,when u remove your old heatsink to clean the gpu [the black square ;] with some cloth or wc-paper dipped in ispropyl alchohol.Then put on some thermal paste on the gpu (u should get it with the cooler),put a thin layer on,and spread it arround evenly with some hard material like credit card for example.Its important that its evenly spread and as thin as possible.Then proceed with mounting of the heatsink ;]

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
. wrote:

Then proceed with mounting of the heatsink ;]

Shock

uhmm...mounting of the heatsink...sounds like a code to get in a secret area Big grin

pls explain? :oops:

"KickZ":

Quote:
Shock

uhmm...mounting of the heatsink...sounds like a code to get in a secret area Big grin

pls explain? :oops:

Mounting of the heatsink=install of the cooler u just paid € 13,90 for ;] U need to put it on the card,its also refered to as mounting :]

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

LOL aah ok....

I thought it was just another slot in the back of the pc i could stick it in to

but i actually have to glue it on the 4 x 4 cm squar ATI-thing on the bottom side of the card!

...who thinks of this...men? Tongue

tnx :!:

ghost

RV360 or RV350 can work iven withnout heatshrink, couse he is not making to much heat, ofc in games he cant, im talking here about only windows purposes

u bayd and cooler, u meybe do a good thing but are u sure its right choice?

im dint read post in this topic only few random, if u got afect like that when u start game, cooler will not help at all, but if u got after yors gfx cart get wormer while few minutes of playing it will defenitly help ']

u get several trouble on yors line.....

1. they ma be right about overheatig gpu, but thats is not 100% sure if that is couse gpu overheating

2. gpu may be damaged couse it worked in exremly high temperature, and baying an cooler will not help

3. yors curent heatsrink is glued to gpu..... ( Big grin Big grin Big grin Laughing Laughing Laughing Big grin Big grin Big grin )

LoL its glued? I think it can still be taken down,however it will be difficult to remove those remains of glue.U can try either turning your old heatsink left and right in a circular motion or a more risky method,by putting the card in the bag and then in the freezer,when it freezes,u rip the heatsink out,but THIS IS RISKY and I wouldnt do it myself cause u never know what u can rip out together with the heatsink Big grin .Altho hq is right,gpu could be damaged cause who knows how high temperature it was working on.As I see it,its a risk,but I would rather try buying a cheap cooler first then buying a new graphic card,spending hundreds of euros and find out later that a plain heatsink replacement would work just as well.13 euro=couple packs of cigarettes or couple of beers,I think its not that big of a sacrifice ;]

Warren G
FELiX's picture

LAmers All use AC , WC is too popular for 1337. Dry ice is has too short time work, so the best chooice is FC cascade with two compresors Big grin ihmo this settup will be good: 3HP Copeland Scroll Comp, 2 stages. Wthout any prob it should cooled kickz gfx under -100*C

aaaaaaaahh xtremesystems obsession :twisted: