monitor 24" and ati graphic card

2 replies [Last post]
HYPER'HARDCORE
 :tired: Crying

Hi guys, now i have ati graphic card and monitor 24" 1920*1200...i can't kill very well..If you have any suggestions for this conf in windows and cfg!!!!..help meeeeeeeeee:)

hardcore is for life:)

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Re: monitor 24" and ati graphic card

what's wrong? does it look wrong? stretched etc.? is your sensitivity messed up? Have you set the correct cvars for custom resolutions?
r_customwidth 1920
r_customhright 1200
r_customaspect 1
r_mode -1
and xp_aspect or something. do xp_ and press tab, it will be there somewhere.
you may want to play around with your fov or gun position, choice is yours. as for your sens, if this is messed up, then you must change it.
i recently upgraded to 24" as well, though not the same resolution as u (different ratio). it took me a few days to adjust to it, and i had to change my sens settings.

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

Nag!Out

hmm i got 26" LCD and try everything.
On cfg you don't faund solution. On graphiccard seeting too. You have to lern play from begining:) like me Big grin I think your LCD have 60Hz and 5 or 2 ms losst soo can't do nothing on quake because quake need 120hz like on old CRT Big grin. effect of tails is your comrade in arms M8 Big grinLaughing out loud Just w8 when new LDC with 120 200 and more hz be cheap. GL

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy