17. mago: 113
18. saiyan: 110
19. bizsereg: 14

MVD part 1:
https://www.mediafire.com/?vjcwjabrq8cwx0a

MVD part 2:
https://www.mediafire.com/?68csrtiden7617v

COMMENTS:
First of all, launching the event on my own map specially released for that failed at full Sigh
You can think that gathering at least 10-15 peoples for a one big test is really easy on e+
but it isnt, so once all the players were joining the server it started to crash with following message
on custom ioquake3 server binary: ERROR: Netchan_Transmit: length = 16385
then after rebooting the server or reloading the map, some peoples including me once couldnt join the server due to cl server parse bad bytes or something message, after reboot those who couldnt join was able to, but then all the rest couldnt to xD
So I changed server version from ioquake3 1.3-dev by Violence to standard 1.32c binary and changed the map
We used Thewell, weight 5,65MB but its huge
After some minutes spend on the spectator recording the MVD I received huge lags for myself only
It was like slideshow to me, while all others had smooth game, I realised that its only me after some time
I cant imagine how would it be recording an 64 peoples at once Big grin
And while the game nearly end up at about 8 minute and 30 seconds till the end, I did something terrible by my damn mistake, I pushed the button for /rcon w on my cfg and server crashed Sad
So I rebooted it and set timer to 8 minutes, when almost all the players gathered again, we continued the game, some decided to leave, so they scores are shown only from the first part.

I am sorry for such big confusion with all, but the damn server versions, all these limits and restrictions caused all that problems, and its impossible to get lot of peoples for a special testings.
In like about couple of hours till fragfest, Violence gave me fixed ver of his server binary to allow more than 32 players at the server, seems there is also an limit on ioquake3 xD
I wanted to use it as its has build in antiWH feature and ability to record all the single povs of all players on the server, I wanted to try that too.

Well shit happens, but I thanks to all the ones who came, played and at least stay till the end Happy

Thanks, Camel

Login or register to view attached files

BENG . HUN
beng's picture
Re: Mentally Unbalanced FRAGFEST / 29.12.13 / 20:00 CET

Hahahaha yeaaaaa Christmas is just cannot made without FRAGFEST ahahahaha GG Winking

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I am awake since more than 4 hours now, and doubt I would be here, probably to be asleep xD but if I could still be, I will join to record MVD,

I know too late to say this, but as I just checked the map, it is very good however, I doubt it would be best option for a fragfest, do you have second recommended option?

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

/
q3fun's picture

20 or 22cet?

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
/ wrote:

20 or 22cet?

Uk Time ore Moscow Time .

Happy

/
q3fun's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

I know too late to say this, but as I just checked the map, it is very good however, I doubt it would be best option for a fragfest, do you have second recommended option?

if other map, i vote for mario or ospra3map1, mkexp. only not overkill pls

cml
camel-xp's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

I am awake since more than 4 hours now, and doubt I would be here, probably to be asleep xD but if I could still be, I will join to record MVD,

besides MVD, I plan to use one of this custom ioquake3 server feature, which is ability to record server side demos of each player pov, when we start I will run record all command on server console and each player pov will be recorded in seperate demo file, I hope this wont affect the CPU much and makes big lags or even worse the server crash Big grin

So I wont do mistake from the past, which is reloading the map or the round by doing map_restart, I remember in past it kicked all the players or crashed the server when there were a lot players playing at the same time

About the spare map, no I dont have any, if not q3sg01demo then no other one xD

Dont forget about setting your com_hunkmegs at least to 128 or you wont be able to load the map at all.
During the game you can also do in your console: /exec sgfull for the full graphics

See ya at 20:00 Winking

cml
camel-xp's picture

For everyone who got dark in game especially on that map set these commands:

seta r_colorbits "32"
seta r_depthbits "24"
seta r_overBrightBits "0"
seta r_ignorehwgamma "0"
seta r_simpleMipMaps "1"
seta r_vertexLight "0"
seta r_fullbright "0"
seta r_mapOverBrightBits "2"
seta r_intensity "1"
seta r_dynamiclight "0"

and remember
com_hunkmegs "128", or more 256, 512...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

unfortunately I didn't have time.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

cml
camel-xp's picture

You didnt miss much, was lot of confusion about half an hour till I finally resolved the problem
read first post on this thread, was updated with results, screens and demos.