McN 2:1 Evil/08.08.07

79 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture
Seth wrote:

madbringer wrote:
The only viable "solution" i see is all three configs dying slow and painful deaths. ;p

That already happend, the current players just haven't realised it yet. Happy

@Kinetic
Nice try but it happend before in the past, and config e6 was created. You really think that with the current clans you will create something all will be happy with? The problem is simple and can be split 2 ways, the switchers and the anti switchers, no matter how much you try it will always stay that way.

With the addition of 2 "new" clans (new to e+ that is) MCN and EVIL it's safe to say that they will both go for e6, they have excessive background and that group belongs to the "anti switch". (insert huge flame about how they can't keep up with fast switchers)

No matter the discussions, the talking, the debating you will never get the "excessive" people to like the fast switch, and you will never get the fast switchers to like the slow switch. (insert huge flame about fast switchers not having skills to use slow switch here)

Just let it be and let everyone play their favourite config.
It's far to easy to flame either side.

qft

It's sad, though.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

that's really funny Happy most ppl got it and stoped the flame about confs and explo comes and starts it again. Laughing

guys what's your fuckin' prob? everyone plays what he wants, that's all.

and i also don't think, that those confs will die... e5r has some new clans and e6, too. there are not so many wars played atm, but many servers are still full :!:

@explo: we are for sure not the only e5r-clan. you have to inform yourself about what you talk more...
u are sad that we won fuc? lol! it's a game, maybe next time we lose, wahtever... i know that fuc can do better and i know that we were a bit lucky while we won them, but i still see no reason to blame us. that really sux!

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

I didnt say ur the only one..but still the 1st one who formed on that nub cfg..still dont forget i dont mean nub as offensive. IT IS. It was meant to be a noob cfg. Not cause i call it like that. e5r was for nubs like on bro side there was servers for nubs only Happy Im pretty sure that i had some really offense words againts e5r and i may offended bnt, sry for that. But couldnt hold in myself..dont know why everyone need to see my post as a flame. they are only my poor feelings ='(

about fuc and bnt. Bnt brought up the topic about fuc vs bnt many times...its ike en vs ed lol..so if it was only a game then u never would have talked about it again..
+only kinetic didnt see my post as insult =] respect to him ehehe
+sry for the offtopic...dont know why everyone feel that they are forced to reply lol..i just shared my feelings with u guys in a good manner Love struck , so sorry evil and mcn m8s Happy
+dirty u talked like im the one who starts the flame always wich isnt true. ITS BODZ Big grin j/k Big grin

^o^

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

the solution isnt just: stay like is that all, and all play whatever they whant, that no have future, in that way we will just die the comunity, we must stop flaming and start doing something @ this, if we dont do, noone will do for us, is necesary a change, is necesary seach a point in common and stars since there.
what kine said isnt a utopia, we must work together 4 this no die. we must start with a cfg ( not necesary kinetric said ) and since there representatives players from clans ( not whith him particular opinion with all him clan opinion ) doing changes since one and other way. Since 1 and 2 is the 0,5 no forgot that.

i like say too that here was posted BIG TRUES but like experience said us, flaming go nowhere.

the ideas are up of the table, now we need the intention of all of us to this no go to the garbage, like usually hapened in our comunity.

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

*KINETIC*

Of course, Alex. I never meant to say that my config is THE CONFIG that will change this community. I am aware of the fact that this is far from the truth, but my intention is to point out that this is possible and I did my best to incorporate all the major ideas in one config.

What I proposed was that we all develop on config based on clan representatives' ideas (I believe than each clan can pick 1 or 2 representatives who can actually state what the clan's major desire is, there is no need for all clan members to come to these meetings). I believe this is achievable and that it will be achieved soon. What we must understand is that it is impossible to include everyone's desires in this config. What I want to propose is a config that will make everyone happy at least a bit, not fully. This way, we all stand the same chance against each other and everyone enjoys the game.

Do you guys think we can do this? I'm really curious. Please ><. TVL, KOD, EN, fuc, mcn, evil, anx, ED, pgv and all the others, reply to this post and tell me if you are willing to at least try this.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

i doubt you guys find any kind of agreement because we all know what a small change on a config means in term of switchtime, weapon damage with or without rail. It means a totally different strategy and gameplay. Most players bother to do any effort to adapt themselfs to new standards when they feel already good with one conf and they just prefer let the conf slowly die Happy
Most clans know if they gonna win or not a clanwar before playing. For those top clans if there is any risk they dont play. There is no league and cup like in bro to get them playing so they'll never play together.

@explo sorry but as u mentioned my name i need to quote this one

Quote:
i just shared my feelings with u guys in a good manner

earlyer

Quote:
ur just a shit newcomer with the noobest cfg from e5 side. Well sry if u cant stand the truth eh. nobody perfect

you should put back ur name, and assume your posts on this forum for those noobs that dont know you yet lol

And a last thing, i cant stand you made me or my clan because you were playing before me. The only guy that introduced me in e+ was samo, the rest would have happened with or without you. I love MODESTY Happy !!!!!

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

That's a reason why you will never see TVL accepting to play e6 with EN and EN accepting to play e5 with TVL

I somehow have the feeling TVL doesnt want to play a rw against EN at all (apart from the cfgs)...
ofc I know that was just an example Winking

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Anyway, you said that difference between E5/E6 is only in switch time. So, I don't see any trouble to clans play 3 maps #1 E5, #2 E5r and #3 E6

indeed!
but most dont want to play 1 cfg at all... and some even want to play only their cfg... Sad
thats why the mixed cfg league failed...

typ! wrote:

fuck off man, with your lame ass insulting story.
go bother someone else.

People like YOU make this community sucks.

and ppl like YOU arent any better Winking

*KINETIC* wrote:

Do you guys think we can do this? I'm really curious. Please ><. TVL, KOD, EN, fuc, mcn, evil, anx, ED, pgv and all the others, reply to this post and tell me if you are willing to at least try this.

willing :salute:

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

Most players bother to do any effort to adapt themselfs to new standards when they feel already good with one conf and they just prefer let the conf slowly die Happy

I think so too... but trying hurts noone Happy

and maybe a moderator could split the topic beginning with this post until my now (or following).
and name it something like "another e5 cfg debate" Big grin
because those are totally off topic...

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

offcourse we are in offtopic, but is one of the first times that i see a devate to go somewhere.

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

a small change on a config means in term of switchtime, weapon damage with or without rail. It means a totally different strategy and gameplay. Most players bother to do any effort to adapt themselfs to new standards when they feel already good with one conf and they just prefer let the conf slowly die Happy

Totally true, but we cant countinue dibiding the comunity in 3 parts, this go nowhere, o worst it go like u said to die this cfg.

Like i see this, Comunication in the way 4 try solve this, i dont like see me in future seeing e5 dead and without i did nothing 4 fix it.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

And maybe a moderator could split the topic beginning with this post.

Idea

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol bodz. i was only joking and then u really couldnt stand and needed answer huh? Happy
So 1st of all, a newcomer like him dont tell me that i know nothin about this mod...and dont talk to me like that. ofc u only reading my posts? Happy Oh and do i need love everybody? I mean whats wrong with that if i h8 something/somebody and even talk about it..everything should be nice always?
Btw about modesty. The true is hurt? In the 1st place if i and samo wouldnt have created X, u would never could join x, u never could leave it for ek, u never could leave ek then and make ur lovely ed, and those who left ed to create pgv, they never could do that too. Im not saying i created ur clan. I just started something with Samo wich was the root of the clan life on e5. I didnt start it alone. I did with Samo and buggy..everything started with x on e5.. thats all what i wrote. Sry if u took the wrong picture..

^o^

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
Astro BoY wrote:

eheheh ^^ ppl like keeper (oh i was naiv cause i thought tvl was a cool clan, it seems only abarth is ) and likes u do it. If u like it or not i started everything in this part of mod with 2 ppl ( like it or not)..if i wouldnt have started x then there never would have been ek then from it ed then from it pgv etc etc, now here wouldnt be a clan life if we can call this ...
u know nothing..i dont have knowledge? lol.. ur just a shit newcomer with the noobest cfg from e5 side. Well sry if u cant stand the truth eh. nobody perfect Happy

Fuck off man / child mayby

noobest config ? pffff