McN 2:1 Evil/08.08.07

79 replies [Last post]
{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

There is no longer a single community with these different configs, this rank has to be splitted for each configs.

Some clan clearly kick ass on a config and get owned on the other conf, how do you guys wanna make a reliable rank considering that fact?
That's a reason why you will never see TVL accepting to play e6 with EN and EN accepting to play e5 with TVL, they will simply own the other one/or dont bother to play something they dont like.

But there is not enough clan to split the rank into 3 different configs so there is no solution and the ranking in e5based configs is fucked up.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

The only viable "solution" i see is all three configs dying slow and painful deaths. ;p

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

funny that trviul ownz lol..i mean they are good guys, nothing have againts them, but they arent special at all...
+ I dont care bout e5. It was a good cfg till the change when the switchtime became 0 between the weapons. That was the biggest mistake what edy and easy have done since they have did this cfg. I loved e5, and even played before many here...even i did the 1st e5 clan wich is still alive although thats not thx to me, but to some great member in x.
So e5 was good but edy did a big mistake so it became as everyone can hear a switcwhore cfg. Thats a fact that a lot ppl without any skill could hit u if he switched fast...that made a lot ppl mad, not just en as many ppl thinks.. so e6 was made as a solution for those who just got bored of this kind of gamestyle, and it was really pathethic how ppl attacked it. Cause noone forced anybody to play it. En did a league..noone was forced to play in it. Then there was the rank issue Sleepy The main difference between e5 and e6 is the switch, 1 thing like between e5 and e5r. And dont talk about the weapons strenght cause e5 was the same .
So even now i dont know understand what was that flame war back then. But now let en and e5/e6 alone. Lets talk about e5r. Ok i wont fudge on this. E5r is a crap and noob cfg. Nothing more. I dont mean this as offense. Its the fact. It never was played in this mod, this cfg was only for noobs who just pop in for a game and dont care bout nothing...e5r even never was played on public servers so this is all what is going on now unbelievable. I mean when e5 slowly started to die, and i can say its about to die in any time, e5r appeared from nothing. Some ppl made servers with e5r on+the good server settings bring really a lot noob to the servers,and cause the born of some terrible clans, i cant call them new but a low dirty generation. I never thought that a rail on a excessive based cfg will "talk". Like this bnt clan..if im right they are the only pure e5r clan..borned on noob servers from noobs. Not offense. So but still its so funny. They have not bad railers, so i really dont get why dont u go and play plus. U have ur nades there too, cause as i could see againts fuc in the past u only did a combo what the most plus clan does. Rail+camp. Just letting u know that fuc has much more better player then in bnt. They only lost cause they arent good in rail..thats funny how are u trying act cool with a win like that. Its like if en plays with ko..the result would be known before the game. It was the same againts fuc. Even this league is the best for u guys, and i really dont understand why many so proud e5 clan gonna play on a rail cfg, ok if u switch faster then them u can take them down lol but still..like x. U guys played in e6, showed ur better in skill and behave then many here and now going to play such a shit? And kod too wich always was so proud for being an e5 clan, although u guys tried on plus so its not so far from u. Dont know, how a +r could infect a whole community. I know that e5r brought back us to the life, and i know that only e5r servers wich are most of time full, but still a mod what i loved and played over years became terrible. anyway sry for the long post and even for the hars words.
It just wanted come out from me ^^

^o^

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Anyway, you said that difference between E5/E6 is only in switch time. So, I don't see any trouble to clans play 3 maps #1 E5, #2 E5r and #3 E6. Or two or 3 CWs. First on E5, and another with E6. Differences is not so high as you wrote here. It is only about good will and positive attitude. For me you are all the same: stubborn and wanna play only on preferences which you like the most. Here we talking about vanity. Nobody from you don't know how lost. What is the fun always winning or always losing. Yea, both sides are so stubborn that you both chose cfg war and death of this branch then chose life, game and fun.

So be it ! You will die as branch, but it is your choice.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

Who cares which config is nubish and which one requieres "skill" or not. That is not the prob here, you can find dozen of topics about e5, e5r and e6 arguing how shitty the switch is or how lame the rail is or how boring mgwhoring is. Everyone get his point about it, oldschool players or new one it doesnt matter. It's a nonsense to continue this fight between configs, it leads nowhere. Well no it leads to a faked ranking, and to nearly no good matches between good clans

*KINETIC*

There are things we must talk and I think the problem regarding configs must be solved in order for this community to move further.

What I am going to ask you now is probably gonna be ignored by most clans, but I will do it over and over in absolutely every topic I will find about e5 community configs. The proposition is: Let's call 1-2 representatives of each e5/e5r/e6 clan and discuss about creating a config that will be enjoyable to play on for ALL OF US. The closest to all desires was e6 but the abuse on switch time really made it undesirable. I still think this is by far the best config of this community but because of the damn switch it made most of the clans move away from it.

I tried something in the past days: to create a config that will be balanced and that will be accepted by all the members of this community. You can download it from the Mystery of X downloads page under the configs category (just press configs in the section of the links to filter out files that are not configs).
It has got many issues of course, but I tested it with about 15 players from e5 and 1 from plus.cfg and I received only positive feedback so far.

I await your suggestions. IF you want to test this on a public server, you can do this on En & >< Freeze Server. It is the main config there for about 60% of the time, so most probably you will be able to test it live there if you are not in the mood to download the file.

In the end, I would like to thank EN (especially Secret) for granting us this server and allowing us to upload the config and Explo for the nice words about Mystery of X in the previous post. I'm happy that we survived this much too man and I really hope our clan will have a long long life.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

yep thats right Bodz

EN says about e5/e6 config - shits

I say about E6 = best shit in the world - thats all

so please stop crying and saying bla bla bla

Seth
madbringer wrote:

The only viable "solution" i see is all three configs dying slow and painful deaths. ;p

That already happend, the current players just haven't realised it yet. Happy

@Kinetic
Nice try but it happend before in the past, and config e6 was created. You really think that with the current clans you will create something all will be happy with? The problem is simple and can be split 2 ways, the switchers and the anti switchers, no matter how much you try it will always stay that way.

With the addition of 2 "new" clans (new to e+ that is) MCN and EVIL it's safe to say that they will both go for e6, they have excessive background and that group belongs to the "anti switch". (insert huge flame about how they can't keep up with fast switchers)

No matter the discussions, the talking, the debating you will never get the "excessive" people to like the fast switch, and you will never get the fast switchers to like the slow switch. (insert huge flame about fast switchers not having skills to use slow switch here)

Just let it be and let everyone play their favourite config.
It's far to easy to flame either side.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

*BNT* TYP!
Astro BoY wrote:

funny that trviul ownz lol..i mean they are good guys, nothing have againts them, but they arent special at all...
+ I dont care bout e5. It was a good cfg till the change when the switchtime became 0 between the weapons. That was the biggest mistake what edy and easy have done since they have did this cfg. I loved e5, and even played before many here...even i did the 1st e5 clan wich is still alive although thats not thx to me, but to some great member in x.
So e5 was good but edy did a big mistake so it became as everyone can hear a switcwhore cfg. Thats a fact that a lot ppl without any skill could hit u if he switched fast...that made a lot ppl mad, not just en as many ppl thinks.. so e6 was made as a solution for those who just got bored of this kind of gamestyle, and it was really pathethic how ppl attacked it. Cause noone forced anybody to play it. En did a league..noone was forced to play in it. Then there was the rank issue Sleepy The main difference between e5 and e6 is the switch, 1 thing like between e5 and e5r. And dont talk about the weapons strenght cause e5 was the same .
So even now i dont know understand what was that flame war back then. But now let en and e5/e6 alone. Lets talk about e5r. Ok i wont fudge on this. E5r is a crap and noob cfg. Nothing more. I dont mean this as offense. Its the fact. It never was played in this mod, this cfg was only for noobs who just pop in for a game and dont care bout nothing...e5r even never was played on public servers so this is all what is going on now unbelievable. I mean when e5 slowly started to die, and i can say its about to die in any time, e5r appeared from nothing. Some ppl made servers with e5r on+the good server settings bring really a lot noob to the servers,and cause the born of some terrible clans, i cant call them new but a low dirty generation. I never thought that a rail on a excessive based cfg will "talk". Like this bnt clan..if im right they are the only pure e5r clan..borned on noob servers from noobs. Not offense. So but still its so funny. They have not bad railers, so i really dont get why dont u go and play plus. U have ur nades there too, cause as i could see againts fuc in the past u only did a combo what the most plus clan does. Rail+camp. Just letting u know that fuc has much more better player then in bnt. They only lost cause they arent good in rail..thats funny how are u trying act cool with a win like that. Its like if en plays with ko..the result would be known before the game. It was the same againts fuc. Even this league is the best for u guys, and i really dont understand why many so proud e5 clan gonna play on a rail cfg, ok if u switch faster then them u can take them down lol but still..like x. U guys played in e6, showed ur better in skill and behave then many here and now going to play such a shit? And kod too wich always was so proud for being an e5 clan, although u guys tried on plus so its not so far from u. Dont know, how a +r could infect a whole community. I know that e5r brought back us to the life, and i know that only e5r servers wich are most of time full, but still a mod what i loved and played over years became terrible. anyway sry for the long post and even for the hars words.
It just wanted come out from me ^^

fuck off man, with your lame ass insulting story.
go bother someone else.

Why do you attack people that have really do nothing wrong?
it proves your lack of knowledge.

People like YOU make this community sucks.

pure e5r whore

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

eheheh ^^ ppl like keeper (oh i was naiv cause i thought tvl was a cool clan, it seems only abarth is ) and likes u do it. If u like it or not i started everything in this part of mod with 2 ppl ( like it or not)..if i wouldnt have started x then there never would have been ek then from it ed then from it pgv etc etc, now here wouldnt be a clan life if we can call this ...
u know nothing..i dont have knowledge? lol.. ur just a shit newcomer with the noobest cfg from e5 side. Well sry if u cant stand the truth eh. nobody perfect Happy

^o^