MASTERS :: DRT 3:0 EVOL/25.03.07

75 replies [Last post]
Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

Nice {D*R*T} , I see u have very strong team now ; )
GG EVOL

"Only God Can Judge Me"

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

GG DRT Shock

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

ghost

@rena, well im dont think it fully fair to recrut ctf players middle of masters and allowing them to play

these kind of, tactical changes, should be not allowed as they were not allowed in league.

triv'
trivium's picture

gg gasol Tongue Happy

wp drt,evol

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture
ghost wrote:

@rena, well im dont think it fully fair to recrut ctf players middle of masters and allowing them to play

these kind of, tactical changes, should be not allowed as they were not allowed in league.

ah, it all adds up now. equil and his quick recruitment Smug

He was clanless though so i don't see something unfair. It can't even fall on a "category" to add in rules since drt already had bodz and sriam and who else who play ctf.

--edit--

tyr too ;]

ghost

i see it deferent, its no mater he was FA or not, but he is thier best ctf player now dont he ? this change in lineup make huge impact of thier ctf skill, and they done that for a certain purpose

for an extample, do u think ko should recrut top osp or cpm players couse we started play in cpm CA turnament ?

well u know mine anwer for that

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
® MASTERS :: DRT 3:0 EVOL/25.03.07

I totally agree with you HQ, they recruited me and I'm the most experienced CTF player in PLUS config in DRT, it's not fair and it shouldn't happen ever again, maybe some new rule should allow new players to be allowed to play in CW's only after a couple of months in a clan.
But to justify DRT a little I will say that we play more non CTF maps vs other clans than CTF Happy. It was Masters Cup so one map TDM, one map Freeze and then 1 map CTF is what we played, after follows again TDM and again Freeze, no CTF even for the second time Sad.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

mow Q [EN]

na equi, thats to hard, for a few months, lol. this case isnt that hard, because drt would have won anyway i guess.

but in each cup people should have a outtime when joining while that cup (depends of the time the cup takes).

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
ghost wrote:

Arrow I presume that MASTERS CUP will played fast in time matter because top 8 clans have to be very active... Unfortunately for me, I was wrong... That will not happened again when I will run some event in future... if I plan any.... So, I did not take in consideration any constraints about players and time line of playing MASTERS...

Anyway anyhow, I understand your post completely. But in rules no any constraints to not allow Equi playing for DRT... So, I can't make him or DRT to Equi not play for them.

But whatever was, EVOL is not in bad because of one CTF map as I post before... We was owned on TDM and TAG as well...

I think that someone in DRT use some anabolic, but, just ignore pour stupid old man... It is only me...
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

I can imagine that it amazes that DRT made some tactical recruits

I do not blame any of the rule makers that they did not think of a 10-paged list of possible exceptions to prevent situations like with Equi.

We just took advantage of recruiting a clanless player of which the interest in joining was dual.

We are happy to see that our new team caused some concerns among others

soon equi will prove that we did not just approached him for CTF, he's great TDM player also who fits best in DRT --> move>camp

kx

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated