Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse wow

16 replies [Last post]
2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture
Re: Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse wow

i never buy a mouse like this for q3. to expensive and complicated. and the quality of this mouse go down after some weeks of regular use.

i don't imagine how many time you need to clean up this.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

For Q3 no, but Mow don't play Q3 no more so he doesn't have a problem. I prefer simple designs. Like mine G400.

mow Q [EN]
2!S*Monk! wrote:

i never buy a mouse like this for q3. to expensive and complicated. and the quality of this mouse go down after some weeks of regular use.

i don't imagine how many time you need to clean up this.

i doubt this, since it has an alu chassis and u can the most parts which have to carry the most weight of the hand. nevertheless i gonna post an info in 6 months again. This mouse will be used alot from my side in the next 6 months.

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

It has a good look but it is just a toy.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

"perfect mouse"

Perfect mouse depends on sensitivity. I for myself figured that a mouse has to have a few attributes to be perfectly playable (again, there is no such thing as a perfect mouse, but a limitless mouse which allows perfect gameplay).

These are the attributes for my mouse:
-Big and for right hand (so there is enough space on it and it has a lot grip)
-Weightleight, my IE3.0 weights less then a 3.0 of other people since I soldered a thin cable on it, with a thick cable the weight of the cable is so heigh that the cable is like always disturbing moving the mouse, with the thin cable its like wireless.
-Enough m/s, ofc this is very sensitivity dependent, you cant run the ie3.0 below 40cm without mouseaccel.
-Enough Dpi - on My sensitivity it doesn't matter since I need less then 400, but for higher you cant use the 3.0 for example.
-Mouse buttons, I hate it if they are integrated in the shell, imo they work better if they are split from the shell. However its a matter of being used to and of the button being used - As more you play, as easier it clicks, my 3.0 is kinda triggering fast nowadays Big grin

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

mow Q [EN]
D3L1GH7 wrote:

It has a good look but it is just a toy.

That doesn't make sense.