Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse wow

16 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
I just have the urgent need to bother you with my 2 hours of experience with the R.A.T. 7 which i bought today.

Seriously, i had already a lot of mice, I always had to get used to a new mouse. BUT WTF, i just plugged in, fitted it to my needs and voila, no need to get used to it, i just play BF3 1:1 as I played bf3, no matter if flick-aiming, high speed moves etc. and i have really 0 tracking loss!

So, if u have still some money left from ur christmas-gifts Tongue i really suggest this mouse. U can perfectly fit it to ur had, u can make it longer and wider, lighter and heavier and it is the first mouse i have seen which has a place for ur small finger, so ur litter finger doesnt glide anymore sometimes on the mousepad Big grin

Here a small review (ofc, not from me, i dont play mmw3 Winking):

I promised my self to buy never a 50+€ mouse, but i dont regret it and i wont regret it.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse wow

if it weights more then 130 by default im not interested.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

mow Q [EN]

I just forgott to say, it is really hard to break the cable, for me it means, never again a broken cable Happy

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

no matter if flick-aiming, high speed moves etc.

Oh, dude, you aren't able to do that, even with such cool mouse you will be same handless noob everywhere Big grin

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
no matter if flick-aiming, high speed moves etc.

Oh, dude, you aren't able to do that, even with such cool mouse you will be same handless noob everywhere Big grin

says the noob Surprise)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Big grin

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

I wonder when u going to start to complain about z-axis issue :DDDD

I am addicted to life.

mow Q [EN]

z-axis is working fine for now, better than i had it with the diamondback 3g. mouse nearly doesnt move eevn a bit if i lift the mouse.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

I just forgott to say, it is really hard to break the cable, for me it means, never again a broken cable Happy

Never say never but iam glad you tested it and gave us a feedback. Since diamondback times many things in "mouse world" changed. I have (for 2 years?) razer deathadder so i wont change it. But it can be good tip for those who still looking for "perfect mouse"

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

toxicity
Toxic's picture

When I seen that mouse had to lend it from friend for a week, it kinda fits in hand even it has strange design. But something fucked up underside like its blasting my pad. Also side buttons are unusably in q3 as you click them randomly during the game.

Just browsed few pages and really lot of people complains about mouse moves on its own after some time of use.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

i got that mouse but i dont use it. reason i cant find good setup. but laser is very good

Happy