- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
18. July 2007 - 12:41
#22
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
I want to join too .. i`m not a pro player..but i want to learn more to play E+ i like this game ![]()
18. July 2007 - 13:47
#24
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
dirty is in 8-[
18. July 2007 - 14:24
#26
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
hrr ![]()
18. July 2007 - 15:16
#27
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
I'm in if it's ok to you.
19. July 2007 - 12:44
#28
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
Oh shit, I don't know anymore if I can. We're going on vacation in this weekend in some days, if there's a possibility to make it earlier, maybe I can then.
19. July 2007 - 12:58
#29
.: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
mOve.cfg tournament.. i love you foksie ![]()
write my in!
19. July 2007 - 17:35
#30
Re: .: m0ve 1v1 one night tournament :.
Participants:ASCARI * DS
LAKITU
DEF * MATTHEYAS
OKINEX
KRON3RD
DIRTY
dont u play or why dont u count urself as an participant?
btw on sunday ill have a cw with mr. at 19 CEST so it would be nice to hear of how long it will nearly take...








4 slots remain!
I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!