[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

i cant translate like mad but ok Tongue
i tried
Big grin

GladiOol
Gladi-a-tor's picture

Another useless fight,,

thx for the translation Mad Winking , although now more people are going to argue with this situation now...

.aNk.mako!

hahah gladi i love ur avatar Big grin Tongue

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

GladiOol
Gladi-a-tor's picture
.aNk.mako! wrote:

hahah gladi i love ur avatar Big grin Tongue

[off-topic] hey, hey, the © go to Lakitu x)

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

ppls, in english pls Winking

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

i think thats the problem with the whoole e+ empire... there are too many probs about e+... if jesus was playing for DRt, and the "this guy whi plays exactly like jesus and has same IP play for 2!s and helped them whoop my xXx's ass, i wouldnt be looking for proof that Jesus is cheating, id just accept it and say "how can i whoop jesus's asss in the necxt time we have a fun/clan war?"

marine played, marine raped ass in this clanwar, just accept it guys, no matter how many times you shout "bane marin3 and extreme and anulate this cw, it just wont happen, so stopping this bitching will save everuyone bot time and dignity...

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

nice gg

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

mow Q [EN]

hey shady, would be pretty thankfull if u try to do ur posts more understandable.

thx.

example: u opened the " and you did not closed the ". The whole context is lost.

I am sure i would have understand ur post exactly if u would have post in german as german native poster. As we all are posting in english it would be very helpfull if everybody would keep on grammar as much as they can. You live in GB, so please, it shouldnt hurt u.

Reason:
English is obviosly not my first language, but i barely have problems to understand something what is "written" in english, but with your post shady, i thought i am drunk.

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

ex says :
You wanna know the truth, allright, i'll write the whole truth ...
Only time in my life when i played under the nick Marine was in the "last chance" elimination group for the Polish national team because he himself couldn't and really wanted to get in, and he asked me to do it ... after this incident, mister Tehace did not make it into the NT because of me, he knew it was me who played, and since then is taking his revenge, writing shit that i'm Mara ... i did not had anything to do with that nick since, it was my brother who played in Lemon, and it is my brother who plays in LSF! And you Bazz, do not decide who is my friend and who's not, and do not involve Smok into all of this, because i'm sure it wasn't him who told you this, but Tehace, who's a lowlife and an egoist, and not a friend, which i've noticed a long time ago ... Aside from that, you're such a tough guy, Bazz, to write about fakenicks? So, tought guy, how bout you write about about you guys faking nicks in the league, when you did not had a match squad so people from other clans faked your nicks to fill in ...
I'm sorry i'm not translating it to English, but it's late and i have to get up at 5 in the morning ... i don't want to write anything else, already wrote how things are ... e+ is going down a spiral since a long time now, and not one clan plays dirty ...

it's not truth and Ex know that, U are liar Extreme/marine Winking he only save their ass Winking

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

hey shady, would be pretty thankfull if u try to do ur posts more understandable.

thx.

example: u opened the " and you did not closed the ". The whole context is lost.

I am sure i would have understand ur post exactly if u would have post in german as german native poster. As we all are posting in english it would be very helpfull if everybody would keep on grammar as much as they can. You live in GB, so please, it shouldnt hurt u.

Reason:
English is obviosly not my first language, but i barely have problems to understand something what is "written" in english, but with your post shady, i thought i am drunk.

sorry:)

I was trying to point out that no matter how much debate goes into this, it wont change anything, and DEVA need to conecentrate on the future, and not the past... and try to Win the revenge game...

p.s. my spacebar is malfunctioning cos i spilled water over the keyboard
yetserday, thats why its esaier if i write like this:D

p.p.s. the original post was done before i got any sleep last night after a harcore evening, hence the grammatical mishaps :salute:

EDIT by foksie: if you cant post, then dont Tongue

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory