LSF 2:1 DEVA/02.05.07

40 replies [Last post]
bazz
Bazz's picture
® LSF 2:1 DEVA/02.05.07

k this is my last post about it.....i dont want to make a situation like bann extreme from servs cause he made many good things to this mod but just stop playing around with 2 nick's (which both of them are .pl national team)
i know it from ppl (thc,smok) which living in the same city as extreme and they are good friends.
extreme u are skilled guy but pls let ur double "ego" called marine disappear.

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
kraster wrote:

and froggy u said ur gg waht u want more .. u are clueless about the situation its not that we lost and search for imaginary reasons Winking we lost ive said gg to lsf yesterday after we finished etc

kraster, i dont want annoy you, your clan members and other ppls Winking also i dont think you search for imaginary reasons why you lost Winking but i think bazz shouldnt accuse without any proofs, cos now for example for me its like searching reasons why deva lost Winking i think is a little childish action

and yes i know im clueless about his situation, but if i would be marine or extreme i wuouldnt like if me accuse for "unclean" game Winking

PS. i also have brother who play q3, so i just say my personal opinion Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

u cant proof that u arent playing in 2 clans EX Big grin
u can involve in this proceder more players...
and they can use tags or even plays on 2nd pC
(if u have) vs you to have the same guid as always.
nobody knows that or even when someone knows
he can only say it, cant proof with somethink
which we can see, hear or touch.
After 6 months? or more? of break nobody would play like that from begining

GG !

mow Q [EN]

if he is a real shizo, wouldnt it be unfair to let his second ego play as marine. (omg, maybe it is his first ego!!!!)

I just remember, marine was in lemon in past while DS was already exicting.

Btw, did someone compare the english skills of marine withe the skills of extreme?

I think it is pretty different.

€: FTW, follow the forum rules and post in ENLGISH, rofl.

eXtreme.nosia!
Nosia's picture

Shock OMG NICE GAMES LSF!!! Shock

You are gangsters? No! We are russians!

hardcorowy papa
Angel Of Death's picture

GG but deva dont have two very good players : ozzy and bazz Happy

WHG wrote:

Oska pozazdroscil Blaze'owi jego BFG Happy bo sam chodzi z gauntletem ;]

HIDDeN|KIx wrote:

OK.... Blaze you are the Best

yes - i'm better than you.

kraster
kraster's picture

well its annyoing for me too that they dont speak in english, cause i dont understand and cant take part, but there are some problems that are sorted better in polish for them Winking anyway if they will reach to a conclusion dont worry cause some1 will translate.

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture

i dont read all posts... but i dont think that extrem played for marine wtf.

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

Extreme said:
You guys wanna know the truth? i will write the whole trith here...
once in my live i played in Marine's Tag in group of "last chance"
elimination to Polish National Team beacouse Marine couldn't play. He really wanted to get in PL and he request me to play for him after that mr. TEHACE didn't get into PL beacouse of me... Big grin He knew that I was playing there and since that moment he takes vengeance on me. Writing some stupid things here about that i am Marine...
I have never again played with Marine tag in LEM playe my brother and in LSF is playing my brother too!!!

...bla bla bla polish masturbating shits ...

Sorry Iam not translating it to english but its late now and i need to get up at 5. I will not write anymore on this topic, i wrote it like it is real...e+ from long time going down to crash and not one but many clans are cheating...[in meaning faking]

Buzz said:
1st. i understand that you r patologic but those dedications "Specjalna dedykacja dla DEVA :[polish shittalking] are funny for me and makes me laught. Happy i dont understand why you are offending whole clan... but what we expected from guy like you. when somethink bad to you its happenes you are attacking Tehace at whole forum like somewhere in past in deva shoutbox. on thc place i wouldn't care about you.
Now get back to topic:[its offtopic bazz Tongue ] smok sometime ago has writen that you are playing as Marine. I saw yours chat talks on that topic . I will not quote it here coz Iam not fag.. or if i must i will.;]
i See that you have guilty conscience but still defending your self.

copyright by Immo Cool
Polish translation sux!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Here you go.

TEEHACE.DS wrote:

When i saw how many people believe in this, it made me feel sorry for you all, i don't wanna say anything more about this.

:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

[a quote from some hip-hop song, really hard to translate so fo :P]

Tehace, if you wanna have vengeance on me then do it irl, asshole ... and not writing lies all around.

magnetic wrote:

If i were you i'd throw your computer out the window and start learning some ortography. asz? shame on you. (Tehace made an ugly typo Tongue -Mad)

elo scorp Happy

{D*R*T} Bazz wrote:

And who are you, prof. Miodek? (a well-known Polish linguist -Mad) Better comment on what was written, not how it was written. Pointing out a typo, omg :roll:

Ex i wanted you to comment and you, unfortunately, write either lol or no comment.....and you know that this is going on for far too long <:

:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

You wanna know the truth, allright, i'll write the whole truth ...
Only time in my life when i played under the nick Marine was in the "last chance" elimination group for the Polish national team because he himself couldn't and really wanted to get in, and he asked me to do it ... after this incident, mister Tehace did not make it into the NT because of me, he knew it was me who played, and since then is taking his revenge, writing shit that i'm Mara ... i did not had anything to do with that nick since, it was my brother who played in Lemon, and it is my brother who plays in LSF! And you Bazz, do not decide who is my friend and who's not, and do not involve Smok into all of this, because i'm sure it wasn't him who told you this, but Tehace, who's a lowlife and an egoist, and not a friend, which i've noticed a long time ago ... Aside from that, you're such a tough guy, Bazz, to write about fakenicks? So, tought guy, how bout you write about about you guys faking nicks in the league, when you did not had a match squad so people from other clans faked your nicks to fill in ...
I'm sorry i'm not translating it to English, but it's late and i have to get up at 5 in the morning ... i don't want to write anything else, already wrote how things are ... e+ is going down a spiral since a long time now, and not one clan plays dirty ...

Special dedication to DEVA:

" You think i'm a dick? Sure, i'm a dick for a bunch of pussies like you, fucking you where i want, and how i want ... " [it's a rap song quote -Mad :P]

And now i'm asking for a ban on my own request ; )

Goodbye !

{D*R*T} Bazz wrote:

First of all, i understand that you're a pathological person, but such dedications are silly for me Happy . I don't understand why are you offending the whole clan, but what can we expect from you Laughing. If something dosen't go well for you, then you go calling Tehace names on the whole forum, just like you did on the deva shoutbox, sometime ago, if i were thc i'd show you the finger a long time ago Cool
back on topic....smok wrote mi this a while ago that you're playing as marine, besides, i saw your GG convos about this, by a coincidence...i won't be a faggot and will not quote , unless i really have to :]
second, i do not know about any fakes, and i NEVER gave permission for such stuff...you are suggesting something, too bad you're out of the topic. i see you still do not admit, but you have to have a dirty conscience since you're requesting a ban Laughing