Lemon 2:0 DS/14.08.2006/RANKED

34 replies [Last post]
AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

@ Extrem

why u will quit? hey u got a nice clan look, u just loose one game until now.. thats no bad work ... so chill and train ur clan Winking m8

GG DS
GG Lemons

Greetz Larry

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

mow Q [EN]

extreme has know that there is sudden death now.

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?p=116743#116743

and everybody who is just a little bit interested in the community and not that egoistic like some of you, did know that also.

so, u leader has know about the suddendeath, so come down on the carpet and stay cool.

sudden death is a default command in xp, i just forgett it to implement, MY FAULT, i am such an Failure.

I will leave excessiveplus now and i will never return. Shock :roll:

kraster
kraster's picture

"I will leave excessiveplus now and i will never return."
@mow : It is a joke ? Shock Hope yes Happy . GG both teams , (Linus and Punisher from what i have seen played really nice) . And did some1 record it . I wanted but i forgot and .,. did not record it anymore

mow Q [EN]

Quote:
so, u leader has know about the suddendeath, so come down on the carpet and stay cool.

Kraster, if u read this first, than u know, that it was pure sarcasm related to extrems suggestion that he will leave us after cup.

IMO it is stupid to run away if I have lil problems. If u would run away after each lil problem i would live somewhere in simbabwe or something.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Rules
In rules of Freeze Summer cup no any line what about draw result. DS clan make rules to play TIMELIMIT 15 and fraglimit 0. That is obviously then depend of server settings only. When in schedule played mostly better clans against worstes clans no draw conditions occured. Now when verry equal clans play chance for draw arise.
Both clans played with SAME CONDITIONS, and that is important. I spectate that map in TV mode and second map was verry close in score. Fairly will be to finish draw. Like in football somone must win and penalytes is usualy pure luck. Italy become Champion of the World by penalties. DS you are one of best clans in E+, thank you for organizing FSC it is good for all of us. Happy And please show us maturity and accept defeat. Easy is wining. But life is abouth both wining and losing. Great is perons which can stand losing and accept it. Yestrday match was celebrating of Q3 and E+, keep that in mind.
Conclusion: In rules nothing written about how decide draw. Obviously that depend of Sudden Death if is set. In first case clans decided to play who win first 5. KRASTER post questions about it, he recive answers and all ppl. can read it. MowQ make Sudden Death 1. All ppl. know that before this match.
Dislaimer: That is only my opinion.
Now my view as mod for ranking. This match obey all rules for rank and naturaly accepted for ranking.
Stay cool.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture

GG mates!

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

@mow

is internet available in "SIMBABWE" ? XD Tongue

i prefer to live in huxdebude XD

no serious now... yes mow ur right. if u run away from such a small problem "Extrem" , what will u do if u got really trouble?

Greetz Larry

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

i dont want leave becouse we lost with Lemons , i have any reasons ...

No more Pain ; )

"Only God Can Judge Me"

mow Q [EN]

extreme u can't leave us!!!!

otherwise the flaming-nature of some of DS would break out!!!!

We need u as wall between us and them Happy

Hehe mow,so true Tongue Extreme I suggest u sleep it off and clear your head out,I'm sure u wouldnt pull this decision if u had won yesterday.U have a nice clan going and u did really well so far,also your yesterdays comments after the match on server were very unclear to me ["DS needs a new leader"? :roll: ] I just think u need to chill for a while and see that there is no real reason to leave e+ or quake,unless there is something IRL going on thats stopping u from continuing.