Lemon 2:0 DS/14.08.2006/RANKED

34 replies [Last post]
Punisher.Se2

Either we play again with Hyper because of the unfair victory or we play extra time with Lemon for the unfair defeat

|_EM*KM

You won't get neither. Good games!!

bert

this match was played correctly as its should.
other matches where solved by the teamcaptians without any disagree.
if you want this match to be replaid then better replay all 50 matches.

U wanna talk about unfair? Clan A has 10 ppl in spec and because of a bug in team lock [u can spec the last player u specced after the team gets locked] they had a big advantage cause the clan B had 0 players in spec but clan A could spec the whole clan B with their 10 players? I dont want to attack extreme and Im not doing that,anyway its too late to change anything now,but organizing a thing like this is not a piece of cake,and some rules should have been set straight and upfront before this fsc even started.Sudden death is not as big an issue as the one I described above cause it can be solved upon agreement by both clans.IMO no speccers should have been allowed from any clan,only the players who play can be on server and maybe official referee and demo recorder.Period.Dont forget,its too late now,but have this in mind if u wanna organize something again.

Weebl

i fully agree with ratz because it happened many times with any kind of clan war or cup that some team has some problem with the rules AFTER the game. if DS won the game would these complaints be made anyways? if you already knew what goes down and you accepted to play the game then you should take the result whatever that is, win or loss. be careful with looking at the rules first, talking it over with the other team if there is something you do not understand or do not agree to, and then play the game, if there is something you do not like and dont agree to, simple, forfeit the game and let the cup continue normally. good game lemon, good game DS.

cheers

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture
FEL!X wrote:

@kicek

What u need from mow, ratz bert or other ppl? They are not cup organisatiors. If i good emembered is cup where organisator are ds clan nobody else. So u have ask and have prob to extreme not for lemons whos won fair match. Plz cool ur emotion after match.

ps. rcon has not only mow but extreme and his ppl whos help him with cup: morph and thc.

heh ... rcon was change and I don't what it's rcon now for this server ....

*MOUZER*

gg Lem.

I don't like to be a product of my environment, I like my environment to be a product of me.

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

nice games Happy

so flex1, ur back to lem now? Tongue

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture
. wrote:

U wanna talk about unfair? Clan A has 10 ppl in spec and because of a bug in team lock [u can spec the last player u specced after the team gets locked] they had a big advantage cause the clan B had 0 players in spec but clan A could spec the whole clan B with their 10 players?

We have lags and bugs with many players in server when we have cw with 2!sweet, when I know that I dont play cw with 2!sweet ! heh... but this it's only game Happy 4 fun Happy I know my team can beat evry clan in E+ , I have great players Laughing they can beat evryone =] peac, love extazy !!! :}

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

GG , lem was better , thats all
maybe i closed q3 after ended FSC , maybe its be better for us i dont know

"Only God Can Judge Me"