- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Left 4 Dead anyone?
3. February 2009 - 14:57
Hey ppl,
is there somebody from u who plays left 4 dead? i would love to play some games with u!
best regards,
d1rty
3. February 2009 - 17:03
#1
Left 4 Dead anyone?
my mate hadz talks about this one all the time lol
u playing on xbox or pc ?
3. February 2009 - 19:49
#2
Left 4 Dead anyone?
I play this game and I love it ![]()
I play on PC ![]()
6. February 2009 - 2:09
#4
Left 4 Dead anyone?
wrote:
u playing on xbox or pc ?for sure i play it on pc
np he has xbox version .
but im not sure if the pc can plays with xbox.







for sure i play it on pc