®L4UNCH3R[R4!L] 1ON1//CUP//VOL.2 APOLLOJR vs EXPEDION

25 replies [Last post]
◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Re: L4UNCH3R[R4!L] 1ON1//CUP//VOL.2 APOLLOJR vs EXPEDION
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Nigga, that chicken and tea was good aaight? Dipped in them hot sauce, makin me sprung as hell. Nigga and I warned yo ass and apollo's about me. Yo I didn't know this shit would get down like this. Them popo's be watching us all the time. Gotta be on the lookout, know what I'm sayin cuz?

nigga i know you busy nigga, but ya gotta read the fucking rules too. Ya be sittin there drinkin them goddamn tea too damn fucking much, talkin to them bitches but forgettin about ya cuddy man. Yo next up just hook this shit up in a way where we can start banging. Or else i ain't fuckin with you.
Holla at me cuz.

zarzyn wrote:

I was think that joining cup is the same as accepted cup rules. Maybe my mistake

@ zarzyn, it is true that those which participate in some event should be completely aware of all the rules of it.. and, and I agree with that! .. the talk to ASPHYX was a suggestion that he could make it more obvious for others to recognize rules and alike.. specially in such case as this one.. there were none kind of imply toward a fact he could have contributed with this mistake himself!

@EXPEDION, dear nigga, I hope you haven't been taking serious stuff this time according to such mistake, I can understand how disappointing it really is, but how could you really join some event without knowing what it is about or what it's rules really are?? ........

You have no idea how sorry I am that such mistake really happened, though, honestly?! not my mistake, honestly2?! the place where it was stated about the configs is not to be one of the areas of my interests to really look through once caring for rules and like.. honestly3?! APOLLOJR was the one who told that any config can be picked.....

Please don't blame me for this, I already am sorry myself for it! but you and APOLLO are the ones which were to be in knowledge of such factor.. as, the ones which to be really blamed for it!

ASPHYX, role the dice! or let them play only 1 more map under the playable config in order to decide the winner..

The question is, did you replayed it yet or not?

Ma nigga, i ain't mad with ya. But how could you ref a game without knowing what the rules are? I think the true decisive point lies in the ref.

And like it says in the rules:
.: When Official REFEREE is on server, then he decides what to do in every
problematic situation
:.

No hard feelings GMZ.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Ma nigga, i ain't mad with ya. But how could you ref a game without knowing what the rules are? I think the true decisive point lies in the ref.

problematic situation

No hard feelings GMZ.

Nigga, no hard feelings! but you seem to take this damn seriously really

problematic situation

Official REFEREE

* I am not an official referee, I was trying to help by wasting my time instead of playing or doing something useful for my own!
* There was nothing problematic!! you both did agree on choosing the configs you did choose, and no one said a word about if it was not to be possible or alike.....

Again, I am really sorry, I can understand how disappointing this could be to you.. and I really wish you good luck, may you succeed with this event and may you gain first place too!

APOLLOJR is a cute little kid, and honestly, if I would play against him I don't think I would allow myself to beat him really, but justice is justice, the mistake started from his side when he declared that players can choose any config they like..

But you can be a gentleman! you can give him another chance, and take a win or loss with honor, and perhaps change your signature! go get yourself another pants than this old one, take a new picture and change the sig nigga! your mama is a good lady and I am sure she taught you better!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

problematic situation

No hard feelings GMZ.

Nigga, no hard feelings! but you seem to take this damn seriously really

problematic situation

Official REFEREE

* I am not an official referee, I was trying to help by wasting my time instead of playing or doing something useful for my own!
* There was nothing problematic!! you both did agree on choosing the configs you did choose, and no one said a word about if it was not to be possible or alike.....

Again, I am really sorry, I can understand how disappointing this could be to you.. and I really wish you good luck, may you succeed with this event and may you gain first place too!

APOLLOJR is a cute little kid, and honestly, if I would play against him I don't think I would allow myself to beat him really, but justice is justice, the mistake started from his side when he declared that players can choose any config they like..

But you can be a gentleman! you can give him another chance, and take a win or loss with honor, and perhaps change your signature! go get yourself another pants than this old one, take a new picture and change the sig nigga! your mama is a good lady and I am sure she taught you better!

Ma nigga come on....

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

1st map (EXPEDION's map): q3dm17 - 40 : 19 for EXPEDION .. under e5r.cfg

.: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!

MVDs

http://www.speedyshare.com/hNXt6/2013-02-13-07-49-49-q3dm3-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

http://www.speedyshare.com/63snN/2013-02-13-08-05-18-fr3dm1-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

http://www.speedyshare.com/PrTvn/2013-02-13-07-49-49-q3dm3-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

First mistake: it was 40 - 30 for Expedion on dm17 and not 40 - 19.
Second mistake: you posted 3 links for the MVDs: one for dm1, two for dm3 --> BUT where is the MVD for dm17??
Third mistake: ".: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!" Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor
.....and if I keep looking, I would find more.

It was clear after the game that it will be not a valid game - useless post Tongue

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
APOLLO wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

1st map (EXPEDION's map): q3dm17 - 40 : 19 for EXPEDION .. under e5r.cfg

.: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!

MVDs

http://www.speedyshare.com/hNXt6/2013-02-13-07-49-49-q3dm3-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

http://www.speedyshare.com/63snN/2013-02-13-08-05-18-fr3dm1-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

http://www.speedyshare.com/PrTvn/2013-02-13-07-49-49-q3dm3-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

First mistake: it was 40 - 30 for Expedion on dm17 and not 40 - 19.
Second mistake: you posted 3 links for the MVDs: one for dm1, two for dm3 --> BUT where is the MVD for dm17??
Third mistake: ".: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!" Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor
.....and if I keep looking, I would find more.

It was clear after the game that it will be not a valid game - useless post Tongue

Here
is the MVD for DM17
http://www.speedyshare.com/YgqUG/2013-02-13-07-33-26-q3dm17-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68
Happy

I have some major irritation eyes issue, not always, but most
of the time, I had it even before EXPEDION and APOLLOJR start playing
their match, but I couldn't rest them for few minutes because we were
already running out of time by that moment, after they finished, I had
some stuff to take care of at PC.. I also went for an FW with my friends
which been arranging before their Match.. after that, I went playing
some 1v1 with EXPEDION and other players.. been trolling with my friends
a bit, EXPEDION asked me to post it for him.... my eyes where as blurry
as the underwater..

However, I see only one mistake which is
the MVDs.. but that is due to the upload speed I had since sometimes it
drops too slow, I almost had to wait 15 minutes for them to upload and
while waiting I missed which one was which..

Regarding the score, who cares once the result is all about the winner.. numbers make no difference!

Regarding this one .: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!

I
made it as a joke, I like laughing! I also assumed that the people I
was helping by wasting my time with are gentlemen and would certainly
thank me after the end of the match!

At least EXPEDION does! and I am sure that the little APOLLO is kind enough to appreciate my time too!

After
all, I am glad that you found a reason to laugh a bit MR, but trying to wronging me and showing no appreciation was not kind! specially that I am making apologies at areas where the wrong didn't really occur from my side!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!