®L4UNCH3R[R4!L] 1ON1//CUP//VOL.2 APOLLOJR vs EXPEDION

25 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Re: L4UNCH3R[R4!L] 1ON1//CUP//VOL.2 APOLLOJR vs EXPEDION

Rock on!

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

/
q3fun's picture

so onlyrail nub

kamas
kamas's picture

lol, epic fail

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

dont know who to blame but thx xd it made my day xd

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

HA-HA!

silence is better than bullshit

.malombo'unt
malombo's picture

gg EXPEDION )))

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
.malombo'unt wrote:

gg EXPEDION )))

This is the best post so far!!!!! specially after all!

apollojr'ng wrote:

trololololol

Happy we didn't plan for this did we? eh! x)

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

GMZ... you have shit to explain. My initial thought was
railonly, then I heard GMZ talking about different configs... Confused and
apollojr going for PlusN Confused. Kind of made my head shruck, don't know why
the fuck I agreed to it, but definitely fucking retarded. Fucking face
palm, most ultra retarded thing I have ever been part off.... GMZ.... I
hope this wasn't a setup from your end with apollo... Asphyx just let me
through anyway. Or we can do rematch, don't care. I just want to play
lova in the next match.

PS. GMZ, you are an epic troller, this
entire thread is just shit. Thanks for ref but this is just fucked up
hahaha, I can't even take it serious now!! Fucking sahara dessert
chicken eating nigga.

Hold your horses nigga!! I am sorry for all the chicken and tea you did eat and drink before the match, but the time you spent and the time you had to make us wait for you while that...... was what made the whole issue.. I have a serious eye irritation issues........ many people been asking me for FW...... many chats and talks and typings........ writings with apollo about where you could be and while waiting for you..... 30 minutes max and my eyes go all blurry, I should always refresh with at least 10 minutes away from PC.... after all, I asked apollo for the link to the event page so I can read rules and necessary issues...... but couldn't (eyes issue) ...... apollo said all configs are allowed..... and you nigga, start to believe that I am a very new newbie to this mod..... you most likely are confused between me and one of my other brothers which been here before!

I never knew what the launcher vol is.. nor looked at it before, since you knew it, why the hell you didn't say anything then?! the fact you were to be able to play e5r config did catch you badly?!

I wasn't able to read the whole page of launcher vol 2 few minutes before the match, while being at the server waiting for your majestic niggro's personal to show up.... chatting with 6 people regarding FWs.... preparing my PB.. receiving TS messages about the FWs.... and so....

I had no intention to do this to you, you nigga and you should know better! it was to be better for me to drink some tea and bring relief to my eyes than all that!

outofhere! wrote:

GAME IS NOT VALID Arrow .: Each player has the right to pick 1 map & config per map :.

.: Played config: -;- r4eo9f -;- rr_v4 -;- qlinsta_v1.8 -;- :.

You have time to replay that match till tomorrow the 15.02.2013 Arrow 21 cet! #

or i roll the dice to decide who goes in the next Round!

I'd suggest to add the playable configs near that rule which point at the ability to choose a config.. or to spot out the fact there are only some specific playable configs at that same rule.. Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

outofhere! wrote:

GAME IS NOT VALID Arrow .: Each player has the right to pick 1 map & config per map :.

I'd suggest to add the playable configs near that rule which point at the ability to choose a config.. or to spot out the fact there are only some specific playable configs at that same rule.. Happy

I was think that joining cup is the same as accepted cup rules. Maybe my mistake

Happy

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

.malombo'unt wrote:
gg EXPEDION )))

This is the best post so far!!!!! specially after all!

apollojr'ng wrote:

trololololol

Happy we didn't plan for this did we? eh! x)

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

GMZ... you have shit to explain. My initial thought was
railonly, then I heard GMZ talking about different configs... Confused and
apollojr going for PlusN Confused. Kind of made my head shruck, don't know why
the fuck I agreed to it, but definitely fucking retarded. Fucking face
palm, most ultra retarded thing I have ever been part off.... GMZ.... I
hope this wasn't a setup from your end with apollo... Asphyx just let me
through anyway. Or we can do rematch, don't care. I just want to play
lova in the next match.

PS. GMZ, you are an epic troller, this
entire thread is just shit. Thanks for ref but this is just fucked up
hahaha, I can't even take it serious now!! Fucking sahara dessert
chicken eating nigga.

Hold your horses nigga!! I am sorry for all the chicken and tea you did eat and drink before the match, but the time you spent and the time you had to make us wait for you while that...... was what made the whole issue.. I have a serious eye irritation issues........ many people been asking me for FW...... many chats and talks and typings........ writings with apollo about where you could be and while waiting for you..... 30 minutes max and my eyes go all blurry, I should always refresh with at least 10 minutes away from PC.... after all, I asked apollo for the link to the event page so I can read rules and necessary issues...... but couldn't (eyes issue) ...... apollo said all configs are allowed..... and you nigga, start to believe that I am a very new newbie to this mod..... you most likely are confused between me and one of my other brothers which been here before!

I never knew what the launcher vol is.. nor looked at it before, since you knew it, why the hell you didn't say anything then?! the fact you were to be able to play e5r config did catch you badly?!

I wasn't able to read the whole page of launcher vol 2 few minutes before the match, while being at the server waiting for your majestic niggro's personal to show up.... chatting with 6 people regarding FWs.... preparing my PB.. receiving TS messages about the FWs.... and so....

I had no intention to do this to you, you nigga and you should know better! it was to be better for me to drink some tea and bring relief to my eyes than all that!

outofhere! wrote:

Nigga, that chicken and tea was good aaight? Dipped in them hot sauce, makin me sprung as hell. Nigga and I warned yo ass and apollo's about me. Yo I didn't know this shit would get down like this. Them popo's be watching us all the time. Gotta be on the lookout, know what I'm sayin cuz?

nigga i know you busy nigga, but ya gotta read the fucking rules too. Ya be sittin there drinkin them goddamn tea too damn fucking much, talkin to them bitches but forgettin about ya cuddy man. Yo next up just hook this shit up in a way where we can start banging. Or else i ain't fuckin with you.
Holla at me cuz.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Nigga, that chicken and tea was good aaight? Dipped in them hot sauce, makin me sprung as hell. Nigga and I warned yo ass and apollo's about me. Yo I didn't know this shit would get down like this. Them popo's be watching us all the time. Gotta be on the lookout, know what I'm sayin cuz?

nigga i know you busy nigga, but ya gotta read the fucking rules too. Ya be sittin there drinkin them goddamn tea too damn fucking much, talkin to them bitches but forgettin about ya cuddy man. Yo next up just hook this shit up in a way where we can start banging. Or else i ain't fuckin with you.
Holla at me cuz.

zarzyn wrote:

I was think that joining cup is the same as accepted cup rules. Maybe my mistake

@ zarzyn, it is true that those which participate in some event should be completely aware of all the rules of it.. and, and I agree with that! .. the talk to ASPHYX was a suggestion that he could make it more obvious for others to recognize rules and alike.. specially in such case as this one.. there were none kind of imply toward a fact he could have contributed with this mistake himself!

@EXPEDION, dear nigga, I hope you haven't been taking serious stuff this time according to such mistake, I can understand how disappointing it really is, but how could you really join some event without knowing what it is about or what it's rules really are?? ........

You have no idea how sorry I am that such mistake really happened, though, honestly?! not my mistake, honestly2?! the place where it was stated about the configs is not to be one of the areas of my interests to really look through once caring for rules and like.. honestly3?! APOLLOJR was the one who told that any config can be picked.....

Please don't blame me for this, I already am sorry myself for it! but you and APOLLO are the ones which were to be in knowledge of such factor.. as, the ones which to be really blamed for it!

ASPHYX, role the dice! or let them play only 1 more map under the playable config in order to decide the winner..

The question is, did you replayed it yet or not?

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!