L4 :: PGV 2:1 X /02.02.07

50 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I'm sorry for butting in, but what you're saying, Explo, is pure bullshit. It dosen't matter what age someone is, as long as he's making sense and makes a good point. And Bodz is. Don't patronize people just because they're younger than you, mate, it only makes yourself look like a kid in the eyes of others.

"you're younger than me so you automatically don't have the right to discuss with me" pff....

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol? mad u think that a 12 years old kid's words are equal with a 32 years old man like me? ofc bodz isnt 12 that was an example..and i look like a kid in others eyes cause i think that our words cant be equal? Well i think it cant be. And yes bodzy is still a kid imo. for me he is. So dont need to argue about this..Well pardon me but i finished 2 university. Both of them one of the best in hungary so pardon me im not that stupid even if i look like to someone..and i wont be be smartess like a lot ppl on this forum (even if i could be)....and i wont qoute everyone's words and try to tell them that im the only one who has right. I never was like that and i wont be. Btw u dont know bodzy at all..

Btw i really dont wanna go into a senseless discussion..it would be waste of our time. Well i let everyone think what they want. Mad if u really wanna discuss something with me then just pm me.

I really sry about the offtopic. It was a great cw and we just made from it a flame topic. Again im sorry. I wish more fights like this one was.

^o^

EVOL.GASOL

Surprise mad speak and explo said sorry
owned hehe

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

EDITED

shit, and i did make such a fine post here Tongue but i don't want to fight any more than you do. cheers.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

to MAD / no english

Lepiej z nimi nie zadzierac, oni wiedza swoje i im niczego nie wmowisz, rozmowa z nimi to jak rzucanie grochem o sciane dla nich Biale moze byc Czarne bo tak oni uwazaja i nie masz racji mowiac ze Biale jest Biale

PS. Great game X and pGv Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Hahahaah, jak Kaczyńki Laughing Laughing out loud Laughing

Eh, masz rację, z niektórymi ludzmi po prostu się nie dogadasz. Confused

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

pff this go to nowhere.

pb: this was just about pGv vs x cw, anyway all are opinions about what is more or less fun or ..., but u allways go to switching argument, stop that. Let all think what they think.

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
madbringer wrote:

I'm sorry for butting in, but what you're saying, Explo, is pure bullshit. It dosen't matter what age someone is, as long as he's making sense and makes a good point. And Bodz is. Don't patronize people just because they're younger than you, mate, it only makes yourself look like a kid in the eyes of others.

"you're younger than me so you automatically don't have the right to discuss with me" pff....

It's ok mad i dont need to write my age or my level of studies to enhance my weak arguments. I think it's enough offtopic for now, sry again X and pgv.

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

GOD will u fuckin stop it?! u always make an argument about fuckin nothing and so fight en vs bodz is still on, both sides r acting really strange to me i like u both but u cant talk with each other, so shake ur hands or dont talk lol!!
U always cling to something witch exacly doesnt matter and start flaming: BOTH, so pliz fuckin stop!!

pleix
prox164's picture

Good GamE >< and |pGv| nice CW

x