L4 :: PGV 2:1 X /02.02.07

50 replies [Last post]
RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

hmm... an e5 war would be interesting and fun, but this war was the most fun i have had in an e6 game (i'm not saying that e6 is as much fun as e5 Tongue)

i think we werent doing what we were supposed to/playing to our potential is what made kinetic feel frustrated and get angry...

oh yeh para sorry i meant to say gameplay AND teamplay.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

GG m8s

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

sry a bit offtopic but ronin u think that fast switching is fun? Just curious.

^o^

^killer
Killer0074's picture
Astro BoY wrote:

ISNT IT ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
Astro BoY wrote:

allways same explo, whats better spam or switch?
anyway in e5 u can switch or not but in e6 u must spam Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Well its really off topic but what do u think what is spam? Imo i call spam when u switch and shot with 3 weapon in 1 sec or if u are doing granade spam like x did sometimes againts us cause some of u couldnt handle the lover switch. Ofc how can i expect from some of u a single thing what is only thinking. Before u choose ur weapon, u need think ..not like on e5 where u just rush into the room and let ur ALL weapons to shot and even if u didnt wanted u already fragged someone Happy Well dont get me wrong..i dont wanna flame here but Para ur post made a smile on my face Happy Thats why i thought i had to reply..so dont get me wrong ofc not everybody can handle such an easy thing like lower switch...u started e+ when it was already a switchhell..so im not angry bout u lol.

^o^

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

who cares what is more spam, more switch or whatever...

just play what you like more and what gives more fun to you... Winking
its just normal that everyone has a bit different feeling about fun...

^freak.bnt! wrote:

Try revenge in e5 :twisted:

stupid comment imo...
since e5 and e6 are so close to each other (kinda only the switchtime different) ppl who are good in e5 are also good in e6 and the other way around...

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

sorry to inadvertantly start the offtopic discussion but i do prefer e5 to e6 because it gives you the choice of weapons quicker and you can save yourself from the mistake of choosing the wrong weapon (since all my weapons are binded close together) and as you know, i can play e6 well, but i feel it restraining in movement and restricting weapon choice e.g. i cant shoot with a bfg and get out the way quick enough using a nade, but i'm flexible so i dont really mind

but yes i find e5 more fun because its quicker and the madness is what keeps me coming back Winking

*KINETIC*
(CineK) wrote:

why kinetic was so angry ?Tongue after war i mean and after 1st map Surprise

Well cinek, it's because we didn't manage to apply the tactics on the first map and we lost because of that. I simply lost my mind on the first map, but I wasn't angry after the war, I said gg and I left after 2 minutes because we had a clan conference, not because I was angry.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture
Astro BoY wrote:

..not like on e5 where u just rush into the room and let ur ALL weapons to shot and even if u didnt wanted u already fragged someone Happy

i think u missunderstood sth in this game, lol. when i rush into a room on e5r with the rail in my hand and shoot your ass with one shot then it's no kind of spam. dunno if u do it an other way... :roll: