L3 :: Hyper 2:0 DA|/29.10.06/RANKED

43 replies [Last post]
"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
i begin to have the impression, that some people have fun at punishment.

I thought exactly the same thing last week...

objectively spoken: rules are to prevent discussion. If a rule applies to a clan in a negative way, please do not refer to it as picking...rules apply to all!

kx

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

mow Q [EN]

rule which is broken, is, sriam wasnt on clandb. this is the thing what can be punished.

but people are speaking here about other things, and to the other things my post was refered.

Anonymous

Quote:
@da > second time there is no game report post in league forums.. i can asure you that there wont be a third warning.

Look here this is how i see it.
This League is an [E+] TDM LEAGUE 2006/07 !!

Were do all cw's get ranked? (E+)
Whats the point of posting results on 2 diffrent websites.
Why not keep things simple?
So why not stick to the name of the league an keep it at E+ for posting results.
You want results posted on your website do it yourself.

GG Hyper
Sorry i missed this one .DA|

Anonymous

Quote:
rule which is broken, is, sriam wasnt on clandb. this is the thing what can be punished.

but people are speaking here about other things, and to the other things my post was refered.

This league is turning out like a joke making rules up as they go along..

someone plz remind me what happend to ntg for doing this ?

mow Q [EN]

rage, u should be quiet quite.

ntg is removed from league.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow :roll:
Somone elese see things with my eyes, strange. Happy
BTW I waiting for LOGS for this game. IT IS SO HARD to referee type /LOGFILE 1 and after CW make it ZIP of qconsole.log and post it :!: It is obviously damn hard :!: I dont need statistics posted specialy dont need statistics with name changing of players. I need logfile in original state because I have automatic process for importing bloody data. IF YOU DONT WANNA COMPRENHENSIVE PLAYER STATISTICS AFTER CWs AND OVERALL STATISTICS IN DATABASE, THEN SAY SO, I DONT THEN BOTHER YOU WITH THAT ANYMORE.
THANK YOU VERRY MUCH :!:

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

GASP
f1x's picture

gg Happy

It's nice to see that DA is still alive Winking

{D*R*T} FAITH
Faith's picture

@ all

i never said that hyper will be punished somehow.. i just pointed out to dragon. that he has to report team additions.. which he did btw after the war, and all is ql.. so whats the big fuzz?

http://league.excessiveplus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65

@ rage

Quote:
You want results posted on your website do it yourself.

by joining the league you agreed upon the rules.. (rule 28.)not following them will lead to penaltys.. anywayz 20 other participants dont have a problems with it.. so.. Happy

and i also like simplicity, thats why league forums were made.. there i dont need to search for result topics, all topics with current round results are on top of teh list.

btw. its not MY website ..

as for ntg, they took 3 WO in a row.. in the last war they wanted to cheat the referee, therefor they were disqualified, all of their games will be counted as WO.

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Arrow :roll:
Somone elese see things with my eyes, strange. Happy
BTW I waiting for LOGS for this game. IT IS SO HARD to referee type /LOGFILE 1 and after CW make it ZIP of qconsole.log and post it :!: It is obviously damn hard :!: I dont need statistics posted specialy dont need statistics with name changing of players. I need logfile in original state because I have automatic process for importing bloody data. IF YOU DONT WANNA COMPRENHENSIVE PLAYER STATISTICS AFTER CWs AND OVERALL STATISTICS IN DATABASE, THEN SAY SO, I DONT THEN BOTHER YOU WITH THAT ANYMORE.
THANK YOU VERRY MUCH :!:

show Rena some support for his efforts please! Evil

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

.STIFU*

Much talk about nonsense... Good thing DEST decided against taking part in the league... Tongue

GG both and SRiAM good luck in Hyper. DEST and Hyper seem to be brother clans now... Winking