@ KoD 3:0 [ZER]/10.09.2006

71 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"PoOTiETanG"malmt didnt had the exe on his quake 3 just the dll file

and now its same thing yet like with lady few month ago, testing... not delete the dll and catched by pb ...but some ppl will know it better here Sleepy

hope thread will be close now

Arrow Help him
somebody must help that guy to clean his q3 complitly and then he have to test it on server which are pB on and pure on. Of course I agree with Flex1, that guy caughted with cheat variable in cfg shoul be watched carefully and if ever again will caughted should be banned permanently.

Playing with cheats and dont have knowledge is like playing with weapon and dont know use it. And testing on public server Shock is unacceptable. Who should test chats, only server admins. Why ? To know better how prevent that cheat on server. And server admins supouse to have knowledge to test not on public but in local and after testings he know how clan his q3.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

There is not argument that it wanted to see how BOT looks, good ppl not need cheats.

About me: I don’t have problem with my person.

This match will be caution for other clans.
Maybe now on E5 begin binding principles like on BRO, PB an PURE ON and judge will be on CW.

[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

Quote:

[=orange]somebody must help that guy to clean his q3 complitly and then he have to test it on server which are pB on and pure on.

he has a clan for help Winking allready did Happy he can now play again on pb-servers

Quote:
Of course I agree with Flex1, that guy caughted with cheat variable in cfg shoul be watched carefully and if ever again will caughted should be banned permanently.

banned from all bro servers? Laughing jk

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!

mow Q [EN]

1st stupid: Strahli gave out cheats in bad responsiblity.
2nd stupid: war without pb (still laughing)
3rd stupid: played without pure enabled

PB without pure counts not much.

However:
- play with bubblegum files
- play with candy-models (even if the one of excessiveplus are really good, too)

Just my tip:
As long u wont play PB *+* Pure u will always have threads like this here in this for ever.

Fact is:
There is maybe just 2 clans in e5 who wouldnt have problem to play PB + Pure (if Pure is agreed before).

[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

Quote:
1st stupid: Strahli gave out cheats in bad responsiblity.

errr.... aha Shock Big grin dont think so...
i told malmt to delete the bot after testing (and rules for testing...) and to take care of his files... ok its obvious that i have made a little misstake in trusting his abilitys to delete the bot afterwards Laughing jk

Quote:
Fact is:
There is maybe just 2 clans in e5 who wouldnt have problem to play PB + Pure (if Pure is agreed before).

agree! thats why it is pointless in my eyes to discuss about pure in e5 :roll:
btw in this topic is nowhere a problem with pure... Winking

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!

BUGS *WGVD*
M1nam4ta's picture

Quote:
"MowLy"
3rd stupid: played without pure enabled

Did you ever think about the fact,that it could give good reasons for some people not to play pure (and i don't mean cheats) ?
I need a yellow crosshair and enemymodel to see something cause i am colourblind and i know that i am not the only one with this problem.
Should i put a little yellow sticker in the middle of my monitor if i would play ?
Why did we have xp_enemymodel "xxxx" if i can't use it ? (btw...in CS and similar games this would be a cheat)
E+ is a Mod with many changes to the original Quake3 and many people like the fact that it is easy to give the game a more personal touch with custom weaponmodels,sounds and stuff like that.Is this wrong ?
Thats for visibility and better hearing,not for an unfair advantage.
Some people do carry it to excess with their "pure,pure,pure"crying(and btw,we could have less threats like this if some people would write more to subjects of threads),and if they wont more respect (and money) ,they should go to CPL and fight Johnathan Wendel.

Don't missunderstood me,i will not criticize you or your opinion.

I think,the biggest problem is,that people don't trust each other and that some of them think that good players are potential cheaters (and some of them say it loud).

If the day would come,where all servers are pure and i must play this way,i am primed with my second (absolute pure) Quake3 copie and second key(all payed).

But i don't know if this would be the same fun for me

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

You can change both the crosshair color and enemy model/color with default e+ commands just fine, you don't need external pk3's to do it at all.

mow Q [EN]

Did you ever think about the fact,that it could give good reasons for some people not to play pure (and i don't mean cheats) ?

Sure, but u ever thought before u posting?

I need a yellow crosshair and enemymodel to see something cause i am colourblind and i know that i am not the only one with this problem.
Should i put a little yellow sticker in the middle of my monitor if i would play ?
Why did we have xp_enemymodel "xxxx" if i can't use it ? (btw...in CS and similar games this would be a cheat)

Where did i writesomething against xp_enemymodel? I spoke to use foreign to have a similiar effect as with xp_enemymodel. But if u are so hot on it to use foreign files, just put this files in the baseq directory of ur server and u can also use it if server is pure.

Please inform yourself about your possibilities before u post bullshit.

E+ is a Mod with many changes to the original Quake3 and many people like the fact that it is easy to give the game a more personal touch with custom weaponmodels,sounds and stuff like that.Is this wrong ?

Thats for visibility and better hearing,not for an unfair advantage.

Low Explosions PK3 is definitly a unfair file, and files which make the sound louder or better to hear are also unfair files.

But like i said, put this files on baseq in server and u can use it anyway even on pure servers.

Some people do carry it to excess with their "pure,pure,pure"crying(and btw,we could have less threats like this if some people would write more to subjects of threads),and if they wont more respect (and money) ,they should go to CPL and fight Johnathan Wendel.

It is not about crying, it is about the bad reputation which ZER throws on this community with cheatfiles. (currently)

Don't missunderstood me,i will not criticize you or your opinion.

I do not missunderstand you, i just c, that u have no knowledge at all, but u do posting as u would be a pro.

I think,the biggest problem is,that people don't trust each other and that some of them think that good players are potential cheaters (and some of them say it loud).

Trust each other? You would be scared if you would know how many cheater this mod has. Do you think the pb+pure thinking on the bro-side cames out of nothing?

If the day would come,where all servers are pure and i must play this way,i am primed with my second (absolute pure) Quake3 copie and second key(all payed).

But i don't know if this would be the same fun for me.

As long the people are not stupid enough (in e5) to install cheats on main-copy of q3 and play q3 i c a good chance for you.

Just for your Info, i dont really care how you play ur wars in e5, its a thing of e5, i just play maybe 5 wars with EN in e5 per year, but always when i play it is always redicolous how long the clans need because of pb before they can start. And i just mix in in this topic, because e5 (not all) isnt able to fix their pb-problems. And the other points are just kinda tips, how you can prevent such painfull threads Winking

BUGS *WGVD*
M1nam4ta's picture

Quote:
"Madbringer"You can change both the crosshair color and enemy model/color with default e+ commands just fine, you don't need external pk3's to do it at all.

Thats right,thank you,but the problem is,that this commands did not work if i join a pure server.I have spend a lot of time to find a solution but nothing helps.

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture
Quote:

Quote:
this commands did not work if i join a pure server.

Can i say impossible? Clear your q3 folders Confused