@ KoD 3:0 [ZER]/10.09.2006

71 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Stop insulting
and keep with topic, please :!: My question is did ZER clan have any aligations against KoD, if not this tread then should be finished and CW ranked deffinetly.
Punk buster and pure on is highly recomended :!: WHY Thinking: Because then no posting nosencess after each CW :!:
I hope that both clans learn something here :!: KoD to not play CWs without PB and pure no matter you supose that you win anyway, now you will haven't any problem, but you have now :!:
Both clans hope learn that you have to be CLEAN allways, and allways test yourself on PB and pure on servers before CW :!:
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I'm not accusing or anything, but maybe some ppl should think twice before they publically say they hand out cheats to team mates. It's bad for clan image, one would think.

xez

LoooL What are you all talking about. I dont know if he was cheatin' it is doesnt matter for me. I won, Im happy and if he was chaeating it is proof that his bot or sth what he has is not enought to win aganist KoD. Its a proud to be an KoD. heh sry for english Tongue GG KOD and ZER Tongue Let's do next Cw only if we have to play at 20.00 pls dont start at 21:15 Big grin many ppl must refuse sth for this cw Tongue anyway Tongue Behe come bcak Tongue

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

Quote:
is doesnt matter for me

Well then I think that you need to rethink gaming a bit. Some other clan might not be as strong as you to beat him.
Imo even talking about this is ridiculous, if he cheated (no matter how succesfully) he needs to be punished.

Vernicht0r

m4lmt is NO cheater. He is a fair player. He just tested that bot and forgot to delete it!!!

I was on the server when he tested it and he really named himself "testing aimbot" And when finally someone started complaining about that, he stopped it. I think a cheater wouldn´t be that kind.

And there is nothing wrong to give an aimbot to clanmates if you can trust them not to cheat with it.

verhurt Big grin

xez

Quote:
Some other clan might not be as strong as you to beat him.

That is them prob.
I hope that he turned off the aimbot befeore the CW

BUGS *WGVD*
M1nam4ta's picture

Quote:
"Antichrist*KoD"
sorry but who give zer (m4mlt) the right to call me a lamer ????????

If you ask me,and it seems so,i must say "nobody"
I don't know if he called you so.
This looks like a more personal thing between you and him.
Once is for sure...he never ever insults whole KoD.
But dziadek did this with ZER,and more...he wrote that "FOR ALL CLANS".

Thats libel and slander.

Warren G
FELiX's picture

My suggesion if mr whos was buster with cheater cvar will be busted again for me its perm ban:> thats all.

And for me reason: "i tested aimbot" is total funy, next times when ill ban some1 for aimbot ill ask him: are u test aimbot? lmao

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

Quote:

xezebeth : I hope that he turned off the aimbot befeore the CW

n1 the sentence of the day Happy
turn on pb and pure on and then you don't have to hope...

I generally agree with you flex but when you know someone that's different than the 1st noob using aimbot on a server cauz otherwise he can't kill someone.

But again guys you must know that is really DANGEROUS to use cheats on a public server whatever you can say and when you don't fallow what is written here http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=6496 then servers admin don't have to give you any chance to play again...

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

malmt didnt had the exe on his quake 3 just the dll file

and now its same thing yet like with lady few month ago, testing... not delete the dll and catched by pb ...but some ppl will know it better here Sleepy

hope thread will be close now

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting