KoD 2 : 0 ></30.09.07

35 replies [Last post]
KatipaN
katipan's picture

I too not like blocked grenade key Happy and too no problems i neither kod with X.

So who started spam type game ? Don't tell me that KoD (or X), i think map and cfg already before match Happy

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Woo(Rus) wrote:
this fucking pb i think lags all and this fucking pure blablabla fucking rules me to not like play with stop screev evry 5 sec ))))

just for clearing it up, pb lags until cvar checks are done.
and pure doesnt lag, since it doesnt use cpu speed in any way.

OMFG Shock Shock Shock
Intel core 2 duo its already not speed processor ??????
or may be G-Force 8600GT to slow ???
or 4 GB RAM its to wrong way ???? come on ...... its lags pb with q3 (may be something with client ) dont know

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® KoD 2 : 0 ></30.09.07
Woo(Rus) wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Woo(Rus) wrote:
this fucking pb i think lags all and this fucking pure blablabla fucking rules me to not like play with stop screev evry 5 sec ))))

OMFG Shock Shock Shock
or 4 GB RAM its to wrong way ???? come on ...... its lags pb with q3 (may be something with client ) dont know

it just does the first minutes for me, and it just should the lag the first minutes for you to.
u might test it, join 2!s freeze and look ur fps on first map, after 10 rounds its smooth as always.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Woo(Rus) wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Woo(Rus) wrote:

OMFG Shock Shock Shock

it just does the first minutes for me, and it just should the lag the first minutes for you to.
u might test it, join 2!s freeze and look ur fps on first map, after 10 rounds its smooth as always.

for u may be but for me this seeing like 1 sec stop screen and this evry 5 second ..... i all time running in wall ))))

EEZEKIEL*KoD

Quote:
for u may be but for me this seeing like 1 sec stop screen and this evry 5 second ..... i all time running in wall ))))

running in wall? noclip cheat? :twisted: