KoD 2 : 0 ></30.09.07

35 replies [Last post]
EEZEKIEL*KoD

gg to both clans!

kod Old squad still rox when it's need Cool

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
toxicity wrote:

Did I said smt like that? Players which were playing had good ping. I just dont like excuses like server ,ping,players whatever ...peace

Big grin funny, now u will say me that they didnt tried play.. and that at end we sould sustitude them cause was mostly imposivol play with that ping...

anyway i dont want shits coming to the post. Like i said before, u won!

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

*BNT* TYP!

goodgame guys Happy , very well played KOD

More luck next time >< !

(@ Jeff, god thank my ass is safe Tongue)

pure e5r whore

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® KoD 2 : 0 ></30.09.07
typ! wrote:

(@ Jeff, god thank my ass is safe Tongue)

hehe yeah Big grin

*KINETIC*

aaaa... just wanted to drop by and say gg and I just saw this topic got flamed a bit. Toxic, that rail = aim excuse is not really the smartest one, trust me. Rail is as much spam as any other weapon and you can aim using all weapons, you know.

As for the match, you won so I guess there's no use in saying how much spam or how much skill it was. It's a cw and each clan can use any means to win, including spam or camping or just about anything.

The only thing I have to complain about is the server, which did not allow us to have our perfect lineup. However, I did have a good ping and I was not handicapped by this.

Thanks for the game and maybe the next time the tides will turn or maybe you will win again Happy. An yes, KOD old squad impressed me today.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

Kinetic: If I really want wasting time like you I need to explayn you some thing's but I asking my why I have to do it if i look at your post....such a BS ... only xDDDDDD

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

*KINETIC*
toxicity wrote:

Kinetic: If I really want wasting time like you I need to explayn you some thing's but I asking my why I have to do it if i look at your post....such a BS ... only xDDDDDD

Please explain this. It's hard for me to understand why you are saying it, to be honest. Don't even try telling me that the only weapon you aim with is rail or that really will prove to me you are quite from another planet. Sorry, but I couldn't help arguing with someone who disrespects me and says such crappy stuff as rail = aim, other weapons = spam.

Geez, have you been living in Insta Unlagged servers till now?

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture

Quote:

Geez, have you been living in Insta Unlagged servers till now?

Kinetic very sadly about one thing )) U not see how lag i when i play )))) this fucking pb i think lags all and this fucking pure blablabla fucking rules me to not like play with stop screev evry 5 sec ))))

aim no aim ..... e5/e5r gaming all time was spam and be spam .... no one not can play enother tactic ..... alltime flying everywhere control shoots

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
toxicity wrote:

Gg'zz

Please ppl realize what are you saying here. This is e5 what you expect? Aiming with rail or? Amazing you did choose dm5 and wonder its 1 big spamhause and btw this blabering about map,spam,server,ping is lame ...cya

yep, even if rail hasn't the exclusivity of aiming. Funny to complain about spam when you choose dm5 :roll: i wonder what else you can expect.

gg's Happy

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture
'ASH wrote:

dm2, dm5, e5r ?

soon dm0/1 ? Big grin

heheheeeee mabe bigbox map m8 Tongue

gg teams !!

The cw could me more interesting on big maps such dm6 or dm7...

it was about luck and skyll and ... who was fastest?!?!?!

nice done Crucifix Winking