(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

Smug

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Good games both teams. Guys, peace between You ! You both do not need that You post here. It was a GAME! It is not real life ?!

@KO: You do not need acusations or return on acusations, we all who read this topic are not stuppid. Especialy posting what .DA| members said in affection. You do not need that ! You have worst team ping in two games, only in one You have team beter ping (becaous FUNGT have realy bad ping). You was bether and deserve to win.

@DA: You do not need also on public "dirt laundry". You play good, KO play bether. You must improve Youre strategy and tactics against KO. You play well, and it is not a shame lose from KO (everybody knows that they are good). You must learn from that matches what You can improve and in future You will be bether.

@both teams: In winning and in losing, dignity, selfrspect and respect of others is most important.

Conclusion: "Who lost have right to be angry." It is in human nature. But have respects to each others is most important, especialy winners must respect team which lose game, because nobody do not like to lose.

God bless You all.

I must quote myself, strange nobody flame my post ? Shock Maybe because I said truth ? Cool Maybe I have bad odour ? Big grin I just wondering...

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Anonymous
KO vs DA| 3:0

knowing you are wrong is the right thing
well sorry to ko for calling them quad whores an campers..
and anyone else who feels offended.

gg