KO vs DA| 3:0

64 replies [Last post]
kek

fine glad it's finally over. U know our demands if u want a rematch.

lock this pls.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
l33t wrote:

foksie GG, thx for calling .DA| cheater clan only cause they dont want too play on pure

I never said DA are cheaters... you did.

l33t wrote:

we have turned our ogc`s and all other stuff off and cleaned our pk3's in 30 secs

see.

all i said was

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

only reason why somebody wouldnt want pure is cause he cheats. i cant think of any other reason.

and it is true. pure doesnt do any problems to gameplay, i mean, drt trains on pure pb servers, simply because its same as playing on any other server (- the beggining 2 minutes when it scans). apsolutely no problems. none. zippo. natta. njente. nist. nikaj. nema. nien.

l33t wrote:

We have our "friend-clans" like hyper, lime, wasp2 and some more which always plays against/with us without pb and pure

heeej, nobody stops you from doing it. if you wanna play with ko, drt, swe, evol, lemon, viking... you will have to play on pb and pure. if you cant handle it, dont play this clans. live in your small isolated community. enjoy it.

when you feel you can start playing instead of bitching, youre welcome.

kek wrote:

ps. @Zack, have u ever heard about tactics man? Or are we supposed to jump around like monkeys and frag randomly?

im pretty certain that if you actualy did that the comment would be: "You played like monkeys, we couldnt hit you, you play unfair. Come back when you start playing fair."

i mean, if they just stood there in one room, why the hell didnt you hit them? You cant hit a stationary target? :roll:

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Again here is an idiot throwing gas on an open fire.

Foksie read above this discusion is closed no more talk.

Pls lock this topic.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
HADZ wrote:

i wasnt throwing fire, i was just restating the facts, and replying to being called idiot. and here you call me that again. so, by yourself, you prove my point. learn some etiquette, then talk.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

HADZ wrote:

i wasnt throwing fire, i was just restating the facts, and replying to being called idiot. and here you call me that again. so, by yourself, you prove my point. learn some etiquette, then talk.

Nobody else called you an idiot apart from me and the only reason i said that is because THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED end of.

PLZ LOCK THIS TOPIC!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
HADZ wrote:

Nobody else called you an idiot apart from me and the only reason i said that is because THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED end of.

so you could have just said something like:

the nice way wrote:

ok, we got your point, but the discussion is closed, so please stop replying.

but you said

the bad way wrote:

as i said, learn some manners, then come back and post.

hadz wrote:

PLZ LOCK THIS TOPIC!

why are you so desperate to lock this topic? is it because most of your clan managed to look horrible in the same time in some miraculous way? do you really think that locking this topic will make people forget your behaviour?

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

HADZ wrote:

so you could have just said something like:

the nice way wrote:

ok, we got your point, but the discussion is closed, so please stop replying.

but you said

the bad way wrote:

as i said, learn some manners, then come back and post.

hadz wrote:

PLZ LOCK THIS TOPIC!

why are you so desperate to lock this topic? is it because most of your clan managed to look horrible in the same time in some miraculous way? do you really think that locking this topic will make people forget your behaviour?

Does it matter if i had said it nice you still seem to be replying Thinking

And no i dont think our clan looks bad and even if it did i couldnt care.

So since you are an expert in manners and the way of a gentleman ill say it so youl understand. OK your point has been takin and noted now please stop replying foksie.

The reason i want this topic locked is because some ppl cant stop replying.

And again foksie saying stuff like are u afraid ure clan looks bad you are just going to upset more .DA| members therefor continuing this topic hence the expression throwing gas on an open fire.

Stop this nonsense and lock this topic ty.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
hadz wrote:

and even if it did i couldnt care

this is very disturbing.

hadz wrote:

OK your point has been takin and noted now please stop replying foksie.

no problem, unless someone else jumps in, i said what had to be said.

gg KO, gg DA.

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

well I cant lock this topic, and even if I could, I wouldn’t ...somebody with less humour would have to , its way to entertaining Happy

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

lol wax Laughing Laughing Laughing