- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
KILLZONE 2 (PS3)
14. July 2007 - 23:25
#11
KILLZONE 2 (PS3)
New ingame video, though most of it is some one trying to press a button. Yeah, trying to press a buttion, and it's not going particularly well either.
15. July 2007 - 1:10
#12
KILLZONE 2 (PS3)
D00dz I couldn't get FEAR to work on my PC no matter how much shit I did that was suggested on the site
And the game above looks fucktastic, I wish I could play Playstation games with a mouse and keyboard...
15. July 2007 - 11:30
#13
KILLZONE 2 (PS3)
wtf are u talking about fear was good nice looking hard game ![]()



lol yea i dunno what was up with that lol, maybe they weren't doing it right. still looks great though
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V