®JDS 3 : 0 ED | 02.04.08

53 replies [Last post]
'ASH

You can still fake guid, as long as you know the cd key. Thinking

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

guid = cdkey + ip, as far as i know

'ASH

hmm dunno for ip, i thought it was based only on cdkey. (what if ur ip is always changing?)

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I'll admit i'm not too sure about it. It's what i think it is.

Still, even if guid is calculated only from someone's cd-key, you wouldn't have to worry about someone faking a person involuntarily, as was the case with the recent drama.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
EVOL.GASOL wrote:

but yes i think all need know who is who because who knows if odin played? who knows if killer played? who knows if ..... played?

all need to know....YOU need to know...cause your curiosity is burning ya from inside Tongue About Odin/Killer..what it has to do with comming out with nicknames from old clans Thinking On screenshots you can see Odin SPECTATING the match as GUEST/SERVER ADMIN...and isnt Killer in your clan (x)? So only way he could play for other clan is fakenicking...and he showed us before that he can fake well known player as easy as "new one" so still dont see the point to telling everyone all old nicknames.He could also play for ED ( not that he did- just an exampe)
As you see in JDS every single player doesnt use old name....they cant even if they want Laughing ...the whole idea was to make all names connected to original Jeff Dunham(mostly his puppets names)
Secret came out with JDS tag today, thats cool(his choice) but i have no intention to tell anyone who are all others if they dont want it...if they want to stay "incognito" its their right and you must respect it.
Oh and Gas it seems that you already did forgot that you did same thing for some FuC members in past Tongue

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

F1 for BODZ Cool

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
_|DS*Achm3D* wrote:

EVOL.GASOL wrote:

but yes i think all need know who is who because who knows if odin played? who knows if killer played? who knows if ..... played?

all need to know....YOU need to know...cause your curiosity is burning ya from inside Tongue

I think i am the guy who asked first as member of a clan who played a ranked war against you...It's not only curiosity because i have a rough idea already of who is playing, rather to ensure safest conditions to play rankwars for my clan and i guess the next ones.

I dont understand the problem of divulgating ur member names. Few ppl asked it already, fakenicking on public servers is something, hidding behind a fakenick for a ranked war is different.

oldskool'shox

mmhh... i think this discussion is leading to nowhere. :roll: no one can and will prevent ppl from playing under fake names & tags. it doesnt matter if it is on public servers or ranked cws. as long as the other clan members keep their mouths shut, nothing will change. guid can be faked... so there will be no sure proof of identities.

i think its understandable to fake names on public servers for some reasons. either you have a shitty day and cant play like you usually play or you are just ashamed to lose and give someone else a nice screen or your defeat. Laughing
i think its lame to have multiple clans... that doesnt make sense to me. Thinking

i really dont know now why this whole topic about fake names came up? the only EN player in this match was secret and that was no secret to anyone. Winking odin just spect the match. :roll:

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
shox wrote:

i think its understandable to fake names on public servers for some reasons. either you have a shitty day and cant play like you usually play or you are just ashamed to lose and give someone else a nice screen or your defeat. Laughing

Some ppl might be willing to hide their real identify in new clan for same reasons...

shox wrote:
i think its lame to have multiple clans... that doesnt make sense to me. Thinking

Ofc i agree with that...and i can guarantee that none of JDS players is playing for other clan (exept .plus ofc)

shox wrote:
the only EN player in this match was secret and that was no secret (...) :roll:

LoL sorry but i couldnt resist Laughing

odin [EN]

looks like bodz still try to fight against EN ppl and put on them the black sheep... poor you