®JDS 3 : 0 ED | 02.04.08

53 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

you guys always change ur names/fakenick with your new teams or new clan. It makes harder for those who dont play e5 or are just inactive like me to follow who is who.

fact - it irritates me, too ... that's stupid imo - a player should have only one his own nick ....

Nothing is impossible

Seth

That's strange, cause i normally never see them with the JDS tag, yet i know who is who. You can't expect someone who "never" plays e5 side anyways, to actually know the names.
It's not against the rules to play with your "other" tag, simply because they don't have those tags in the clandb. These are their names for JDS, not their old names.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

I see your point...

but there is no must for players to post their clanstatus. also there is no must for clans to report the history of their players public.

in case of any suspicion Im asking the clans who is who.

you cant force players to keep their tags. in case of JDS you should have seen on "their" homepage that the names have a relation...

odin [EN]
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

If i were u odin i would hide for 6 months from ranking.

what u wanne say with this? that i shall take this seriose?... Laughing

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

i'm not asking anyone to not change his name, i'm asking for something (forum/thread) to relate the new name/tag of a player to the original one. It makes everything faster and safer for everyone.

The easyest solution would be to make as an obligation to refer in the team and clan subforum the new player name in its new clan. At least only to play ranked wars. 80% of plus clans do that already.

I would like the opinion of foksie and trance about it !?

kek
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

I would like the opinion of foksie and trance about it !?

This is only foksie territory, not mah business.

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

are people so ashamed to say they play for a clan? kinda lame really. i dont think it needs to be announced when someone joins, but people should answer if asked directly about who is who.

all i know who plays for jds is ashou, alastor and a couple mcn guys like magik and ant...

so here is my direct question... who are the others?

EVOL.GASOL

ash,alas,neri,magik and someother from mcn

more? (some ens)

but yes i think all need know who is who because who knows if odin played? who knows if killer played? who knows if ..... played?

i am sure odin and killer not played but seeing some ens playing for jds isnnt one bad idea, is bad know you are jds or something? i dont understand

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
RONiN wrote:

i dont think it needs to be announced when someone joins, but people should answer if asked directly about who is who.

Agreed Happy

RONiN wrote:

so here is my direct question... who are the others?

<-- JDS*Walter*

I dont want to backstab anyone... they might tell it on their own... :roll:

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I wonder why there's no guid checking for E+ clan wars yet? :E

At least on tournaments. You can fake nick, but you can't fake guid. Pretty easy premise - a clan submits the guids of it's players upon joining a tourney, and the guids are then checked by the ref on every match. Surprise