I've problem wth Quake 3 :]]]

23 replies [Last post]
{r0tm4h}
For the first: i didn't know where to write this topic, so i am writing it here. If it's wrong - then i'ld like to ask admin to move it somewhere else.
Ok nvmd:

(...)
User Interface is version 4, expected 3

This is my problem with quake 3 Big grin I can't play;p i am booting q3.exe, and this is the message in console that i got... ;ppp help pls !!

PointRelase doesn't change anything... still same shit ;]

Tak, jestem z polski, ale mieszkam w szwecji.. I stad szwedzka flaga:]

{r0tm4h}

i forget to write, that without Point Relase 1.32 q3 works wthout any problems. ihappens after instaling pr1.32 ;o

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

From here:

Quote:
This means your quake.exe isn't compatible with the currently installed Pointrelease.

In most of all cases you installed the Q3 Update called Pointrelease (latest Version 1.32) in the wrong path and directory. try again.

{r0tm4h}

Well the thing is, that i am not stupid, as most of of peaople like you, and first i've read 20 minutes on google and looked after the answer, then asked my friends, that i know are playing Q3, then wroted the topic. so... sorry, but i are not right Winking

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture
{r0tm4h} wrote:

Well the thing is, that i am not stupid, as most of of peaople like you

So this is your response to people who try to help you? Wish I hadn't wasted my time, thanks.

kek

with that kind of attitude u won't get any help from this community

(HK)?ROKKS?
{r0tm4h} wrote:

Well the thing is, that i am not stupid, as most of of peaople like you

OMG...I cant believe he said that.... Love struck Unbelievable!

--

CRYPTOR'

Speaking of problems with quake, my quake freezes on me just about every time it writes the screenshot. What can be the cause or solution to this. It is really annoying lol.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
{r0tm4h} wrote:

Well the thing is, that i am not stupid, as most of of peaople like you, and first i've read 20 minutes on google and looked after the answer, then asked my friends, that i know are playing Q3, then wroted the topic. so... sorry, but i are not right Winking

1st see the number of post written by parasight, then see yours, giving a little more respect when you don't know people and more than all when you are new doesn't kill.

2nd try to express yourself correctly

3rd if you feel stupid when people try to answer you (and waste their time for you) then solve your problem alone

cya

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
I've problem wth Quake 3 :]]]
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

1st see the number of post written by parasight, then see yours, giving a little more respect when you don't know people and more than all when you are new doesn't kill.

2nd try to express yourself correctly

3rd if you feel stupid when people try to answer you (and waste their time for you) then solve your problem alone

cya

I approve this words...
(Troche wiecej szacunku dla ludzi koleś)

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

Weebl