.:IUTAG:. DRT [2:1] Hyper ¤ 08 June 2008

60 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
®.:IUTAG:. DRT [2:1] Hyper ¤ 08 June 2008

nvm, next time when hyper is doing bs again, i will also write explicitly about it. Big grin

nothing to fuck about, if someone is happy and enjoy a victory. this harmless spams, lol,

bla, however, i shouldnt care about it, i am not drt nor hyper, but anyway, u have clearly overreacted.

DRT and Hyper sucks! Big grin

So, now are both insulted, kill me now Happy I just painted a target for you on my forhead Tongue

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

drt vs unity tomorow! exactly at noon at OK corall!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
odin [EN] wrote:

oO ggz... looks like deky ownT the whole war

yep deky played really well.

and now go chill out everybody, narc, just let the winners have their fun, in this case, it's us, just ignore it... the next time you can be happy and write whatever you want (except something directly offending)... just like we wrote "move>camp" you can then write "hyper>drt" or whatever..

and now... let's get mow, that bastard! Big grin

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

kek

I don't see how "m0ve > camp" is an insult. That was our way of saying GG to you.

You Narcyz need to get a reality check. I told u once that your posts with insults (and i do mean REAL insults) will not be tolerated here. You kept pushing it, they got deleted, but it's obvious to me that you can be civilized and mature enough judging by your last post. You just choose not to use your common sense, same as Dea. You 2 would make a nice kindergarden pair.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
NARANCA wrote:

ble ble ble
now i will understand one person who left this shit, fucking komunizm..
i will end this cup and im out of here.. morons

harsh, but fair

move>camp is just gay. we all fucking camp in plus and we all fucking know it.

e5>plus Winking

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

kek

Reno you have become more predictable in your posts than my own grandma. If you still have some rage inside against the mods or whatever, just let it out and then we can deal with it properly.

If not then get the fcuk over it already because this drama queen act of yours is getting old and boring.

For all of you that still whine about communism and stuff, feel free to GTFO anytime you want, and go create your own little mushroom community. Nobody is stopping you.

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
kTm*Dea wrote:

drt spammers, go buy a life.... :roll:

where can i get that??? ive been to the supermarket today but hell, noone could tell me where the life is standing.....hmmm....
maybe i should check some foreign super markets, probably life is importet product..

dea
Dealinha's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

kTm*Dea wrote:

where can i get that??? ive been to the supermarket today but hell, noone could tell me where the life is standing.....hmmm....
maybe i should check some foreign super markets, probably life is importet product..

Surprise Surprise Surprise

you forgot to write in the end of your post 'Regards, Absti Cool '

mow Q [EN]
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

kTm*Dea wrote:

u was outside your flat? Shock damN

odin [EN]

ok i just write that now cause u plus.cfg guys come to excessive ranking and post the same shit like that

--> how was it again with e5 is the dark part of e+? all the flames are on e5 part right? for me it looks like you arent any better Winking

ps.: its just the answare of all the comments u guys did when ppl were discussing on e5