Is quake 3 an adictive game?

35 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

I know a good way to stop playing Quake so much, people!!!!!! WE SHOULD DO IT TOGATHER!!!! WE CAN STOP IT BEGINNING WITH SOME DAY...AND THEN ONLY PLAY WHEN OTHERS IN THE STOP_QUAKE_TEAM ARE PLAYING. SO WHO WANTS TO SPEND SOME LESS TIME ON QUAKE???? PLZ POST HERE, OR MAIL THE STOP_QUAKE_TEAM LEADER (ME) IT'S: , I WILL BE TELLING WHEN WE PLAY AND WHY ONLY THEN....WE SHALL HAVE A TIMETABLE OF TIMES WHEN WE PLAY QUAKE, WE SHALL PLAY QUAKE ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS PER WEEK!!!! SO PEOPLE ADDICTED BY QUAKE, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, THE SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEMS IT'S STOP_QUAKE_TEAM!!!!

GOOD LUCK, QUAKE_ JUNKIES

TOGATHER WE CAN DEFEAT QUAKE3A !!

bye, realy have to go, quake is calling me, he doesn't like to wait Sad

LOL
Big grin Big grin Big grin

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

I know a good way to stop playing Quake so much, people!!!!!! WE SHOULD DO IT TOGATHER!!!! WE CAN STOP IT BEGINNING WITH SOME DAY...AND THEN ONLY PLAY WHEN OTHERS IN THE STOP_QUAKE_TEAM ARE PLAYING. SO WHO WANTS TO SPEND SOME LESS TIME ON QUAKE???? PLZ POST HERE, OR MAIL THE STOP_QUAKE_TEAM LEADER (ME) IT'S: , I WILL BE TELLING WHEN WE PLAY AND WHY ONLY THEN....WE SHALL HAVE A TIMETABLE OF TIMES WHEN WE PLAY QUAKE, WE SHALL PLAY QUAKE ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS PER WEEK!!!! SO PEOPLE ADDICTED BY QUAKE, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, THE SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEMS IT'S STOP_QUAKE_TEAM!!!!

GOOD LUCK, QUAKE_ JUNKIES

TOGATHER WE CAN DEFEAT QUAKE3A !!

bye, realy have to go, quake is calling me, he doesn't like to wait Sad

hahahahahahahahahahahah
OMFG Equi.. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

MoeDe

today i was dreaming how i strafed on some hill

Kain
MoeDe wrote:

today i was dreaming how i strafed on some hill

Big grin Maniac Big grin

Dead to the world, I see only black, there's blood on my hands
Dead to the world, I see only black, the blood of the dead

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Well in my case my best fried zack used to play in front of me wen i was in his house and i hated the game until i got to play and i was hooked instantly. I played non stop after i got home from work till i lost my internet. Then i got my internet back at christmas and i have played everyday at least for a short while since then. My gf hates the game cause i spend more time playing quake wen she is here but its ok. the best thing to do is play late at night or early in the morning wen u wouldnt be busy or doing anything anyway thats wat i do. It keeps ure game up plus you get to play as much as you like Big grin

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

i play everyday...like three four hours...if that is not an addiction then i don know what it is.

but same goes for me for everything in life..when i find something real nice..i cant stop using it.

at least it doesnt kill.

i mean realy kill , does it?

ps : i have 126 contacts in my msn list...and there must be at most three or four of them that arent related to q3.

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture
(HK)?aSaB wrote:

ps : i have 126 contacts in my msn list...and there must be at most three or four of them that arent related to q3.

Yeah me too man i have so many contacts and most are related to quake. Thinking

POtadIC

haha some old signer use to say: Whisky and women took my life away!
i say: Beer, Budz and Quake toke my life away Big grin

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture
(HK)?aSaB wrote:

i play everyday...like three four hours...if that is not an addiction then i don know what it is.

but same goes for me for everything in life..when i find something real nice..i cant stop using it.

at least it doesnt kill.

i mean realy kill , does it?

hehehe, yes its true, i have the same thing in my msn, have more contacts for quake than other things.. in fact i have maked really nice and good friends here, my wife, knightnes and me, everyday have some minuts or houers hehehe to speak about quake and ppl of quake..
We always have good and why not bad moments here.
But dont know, i need my life back too..
bytes

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
Is quake 3 an adictive game?

Well, the time has come for STOP_QUAKE_TEAM to take some action Sad, me as the leader have descided to quit QUAKE for a whole month, beginning with the next week. The reason is that i need to spend more time for studing. Well, I would still be available on MSN...and will try to stay active on forums...but i won't be playing online...maybe sometimes offline..not much...Well, I hope to see you all after a month. GOOD BYE. But for now....QUAKE is CALLING!!!! One last week before quiting Happy...I'm off to play some quake.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.