Is quake 3 an adictive game?

35 replies [Last post]
Weebl

i will say it's addictive when i pass going out to play quake Tongue that never happened yet so i guess yeah it is addictive but not to a worrying point Happy

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture

Ok, its good to read these ppl that have already pased the adictive phase, i have to do that.

I dont know if another ppl have this case but my really problem now to make that step is, i think ok i have to stop to play for a while, maybe one or 2 months but in this moment i think maybe i lost the short aim i have now after so many houers, im not really good but i feel i have now a little more aim, and i dont want to lost it.
Ey guys, trance, renatalis, etc.. when u stop to play for a months u can get back ur same aim?
but well, maybe its better get back my life than my aim.. heheh dont know just a little reflection...
Greetings.

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

HEROIN.CHIC
katatonia's picture

e+ is addictive yes Big grin love it

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN wrote:

but well, maybe its better get back my life than my aim.. heheh dont know just a little reflection...
Greetings.

lol Big grin Big grin Big grin are u sure ? Happy

kokain
Bimbou's picture

leaving q3 is not bad for aim , at begin when u will restart it you will play shitty, just 1 little week is needed or less to recover gameplay etc...
and yes its fucking addictive, i personaly deleted the game which was my 1st hobby , now i hope ill spedn less time on computer coz its not good for brain

_-'*'-_c_-'*'-_u_-'*'-_

http://rognac-city.miniville.fr/

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Ok, its good to read these ppl that have already pased the adictive phase, i have to do that.

I dont know if another ppl have this case but my really problem now to make that step is, i think ok i have to stop to play for a while, maybe one or 2 months but in this moment i think maybe i lost the short aim i have now after so many houers, im not really good but i feel i have now a little more aim, and i dont want to lost it.
Ey guys, trance, renatalis, etc.. when u stop to play for a months u can get back ur same aim?
Greetings.

I play home and on work. Use two diferent mouses, that is worstes for aiming... On work with nosound... So I am nOOb anyway. No that is not bother me at all, because I play for fun... I never play with 100% of concetration, speed, rush, adrenaline... etc... And do not take game so seriously... if so, then I will never enjoy game... I am big kid and like games... when game become surrogate of real life, that sux ! So, people enjoy life, game, smile, be happy, be a kid... we have only one life... And just for the record, I am very fast if I wanna to, but playing on that way dry my energy out, that is no fun at all...
Chears.
Tongue

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

I have this problem too, Quake sucks my time away...I spend realy much time on playing Quake...it's highly addictive and highly intense game....It's not as addictive as World of Warcraft though (never played it...but i heard one boy died because he played a couple of days WoW without eating anything Shock ) i hope i have enough guts to stop playing Quake for at least a month, who can tell me how can i do it not in one step, but slowly...step by step...Warner, we are addicted!!! Laughing Quake sucks!!!! Sorry, have to go...quake doesn't like to wait, he calls me Big grin

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

I have this problem too, Quake sucks my time away...I spend realy much time on playing Quake...it's highly addictive and highly intense game....It's not as addictive as World of Warcraft though (never played it...but i heard one boy died because he played a couple of days WoW without eating anything Shock ) i hope i have enough guts to stop playing Quake for at least a month, who can tell me how can i do it not in one step, but slowly...step by step...Warner, we are addicted!!! Laughing Quake sucks!!!! Sorry, have to go...quake doesn't like to wait, he calls me Big grin

hahahahahahahaha
LOOOOOOL Equi..... Big grin Big grin

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Greetings.

I play home and on work. Use two diferent mouses, that is worstes for aiming... On work with nosound... So I am nOOb anyway. No that is not bother me at all, because I play for fun... I never play with 100% of concetration, speed, rush, adrenaline... etc... And do not take game so seriously... if so, then I will never enjoy game... I am big kid and like games... when game become surrogate of real life, that sux ! So, people enjoy life, game, smile, be happy, be a kid... we have only one life... And just for the record, I am very fast if I wanna to, but playing on that way dry my energy out, that is no fun at all...
Chears.
Tongue

Yes Renaltis.. good pint of view.. i will think seriusly to stop playing for a month.

Idea
In this moment i have thinked , maybe no for a month maybe for 2..
I will make to me an objetive in my work and when i have finished this objetive i will back another time.. Happy

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

I know a good way to stop playing Quake so much, people!!!!!! WE SHOULD DO IT TOGATHER!!!! WE CAN STOP IT BEGINNING WITH SOME DAY...AND THEN ONLY PLAY WHEN OTHERS IN THE STOP_QUAKE_TEAM ARE PLAYING. SO WHO WANTS TO SPEND SOME LESS TIME ON QUAKE???? PLZ POST HERE, OR MAIL THE STOP_QUAKE_TEAM LEADER (ME) IT'S: , I WILL BE TELLING WHEN WE PLAY AND WHY ONLY THEN....WE SHALL HAVE A TIMETABLE OF TIMES WHEN WE PLAY QUAKE, WE SHALL PLAY QUAKE ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS PER WEEK!!!! SO PEOPLE ADDICTED BY QUAKE, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, THE SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEMS IT'S STOP_QUAKE_TEAM!!!!

GOOD LUCK, QUAKE_ JUNKIES

TOGATHER WE CAN DEFEAT QUAKE3A !!

bye, realy have to go, quake is calling me, he doesn't like to wait Sad

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.