Internet Explorer 7 (Beta 2)

14 replies [Last post]
??+SUPERNOVA
L.S's picture

Yeah yeah, Firefox has blah blah etc... can handle the complexity of CSS2 better than other browser, less spyware and crap... etc.... I haven't had any spyware and I run IE7 and IE6 before that, its good if you secure it good enough... It's a case of configuration and such, firefox is great yeah but IE is good for speed, it loads up like really fast as its more or less a addon to the shell despite its own process. And someone said something about needing resources to run vista, its APPARANTLY built on differnet grounds, for example, vector graphics instead of bitmap meaning quicker load up or something, its supposed to be so it can run on older and newer computers and has something built into it so it can take 32 and 64 bit applications or something. And all the bugs IE7 (Beta 2) has is because its a beta... lawl. Anyways half of you will probably critisize this post, have fun doing so Happy

Thanks for reading anyway.

-Ryan-

You'll Know What Hits You, Eventually
Over The Hills And Far Away, A Sniper Lies To Ruin Your Day.

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

Nah, not going to criticize your post. Happy My only question is: as an IE user, have you tried working with Firefox for a week or two?

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

my question is : have you ever run a good spyware check like spybot or adware like ad-aware?

lol ie really doesnt stop spy and adware because most of it is scripted to get through ie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

??+SUPERNOVA
L.S's picture

First Awnser : Yes, I used to run Firefox and I hated it... I dispised it so much... I just thought it was generally crap. And the fact that its standard in most linux distros threw me off my Mandriva 2006 Sad even though Konquerer owns Firefox Happy

Second Awnser : I DO have a really good anti-spyware cleaner and yeah most of that crap is scripted to penetrate IE but somehow.. I never get it... wow... >_>

You'll Know What Hits You, Eventually
Over The Hills And Far Away, A Sniper Lies To Ruin Your Day.