in_mouse "-1" > "3" problem

13 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture

under win xp, vista 32/64, 7 32/64 the thing haven't happened

we would need a full specs

1.30 wrote:

8-23-2001 (1.30)
NOTABLE CHANGES IN QUAKE III AND TEAM ARENA - (1.30)
- IF YOU ARE HAVING MOUSE SENSITIVITY ISSUES WITH THIS, AND THE VERSION 1.29g POINT RELEASES PLEASE READ THIS - This and the last version of the point releases, were compiled with a new version of Direct Input that may have changed your mouse sensitivity. If you have noticed a change, we have a fix for you. The cvar \in_mouse can be used to set the "feel" of the sensitivity back to previous versions of Quake III. At the console type:

\in_mouse 1 - To get the same "feel" as version 1.27h. This is the default "feel" that was shipped with Team Arena.

\in_mouse -1 - To get the same "feel" as version 1.17 of Quake III. These are the only 2 "feels" that Quake III and Team Arena have ever had, so one of the settings should get you back on track.

\in_restart - must be used to initialize both of the above commands.

I am addicted to life.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: in_mouse "-1" > "3" problem

idk what does that means you all wrote above, i'm just curious about "in_mouse 3", nothing else, i'm not that good one from this stuffs and i don't understand 80% what you wrote.

i have win7 64bit, q3 always runs as administrator.

However, I just checked thing which epsi said, to run it in other compatibleblable [whatever is correct spelling word] mode, i switched to xp with service pack 4 and it's working great. thank you everyone for answers here. cheers!

epsi, i owe you a beer Beer

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

DEVOCATOR

compatiblalbalbalalblalblablablalbalblablablablalbabab