- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
I am going on holiday for 3 weeks...
24. December 2005 - 12:20
hi guys.
just wanted to say I won't be around for a while cos I'm off to Thailand ![]()
3 weeks ![]()
I'll be back soon, so don't miss me to much.
(P.S. Hell, this makes you sole leader of BRO-SON for 3 weeks
make me proud ![]()
24. December 2005 - 18:21
#1
I am going on holiday for 3 weeks...
you are off to thailand for cheep sex huh?
joking... but take good care of your vital parts! dont let someone take them away from u for selling them
have fun and see u soon! bye!
24. December 2005 - 19:47
#2
I am going on holiday for 3 weeks...
cool! Im the leader of bro-son for 3 weeks!!!
Tritoch, ill tell you everything i did with bro-son when you get back
Anyone wanna tryout for bro-son? ![]()
25. December 2005 - 16:08
#3
I am going on holiday for 3 weeks...
whats bro son? ![]()
25. December 2005 - 17:53
#4
I am going on holiday for 3 weeks...
Its a branch off clan from bro ![]()




