I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED

25 replies [Last post]
Warren G
FELiX's picture

Quote:
Kickz:Sorry to say so, but I did not expect that KO would challenge Deva with PANIC playing...maybe this issue has been solved without my notice.

gg's anyway! :!:

Firstly. He didnt busted with cheat files. So we cant said he cheat he has only cvar from cheat. More ppl still play but they was busted with cvar from cheat. So it will be smth wrong and totality unfair. I cant ban some1 cuz i dont like him and for this same allowed my friend for play. It must be fair for all! Ocf if he will bested again with cheat cvar he will ban on server.

Secodly. We played with pb and pure.

PANIIC?DEVVA
tezzadab3st's picture

thanks flex, as i can tell you dont like me, but i am thankful for what you say Happy
thanks for giving me a chance to show i do not cheat by letting me play in the war Big grin
k[] are great clan also very hard to beat hopefully one day deva will have revenge Tongue

Warren G
FELiX's picture

i dont want any thanks or other things. I want only fair for all. For me nobody can be better than other.

kraster
kraster's picture

good game KO , Deva we must practice more Big grin

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
FEL!X wrote:

Quote:
Kickz:Sorry to say so, but I did not expect that KO would challenge Deva with PANIC playing...maybe this issue has been solved without my notice.

Firstly. He didnt busted with cheat files. So we cant said he cheat he has only cvar from cheat. More ppl still play but they was busted with cvar from cheat. So it will be smth wrong and totality unfair. I cant ban some1 cuz i dont like him and for this same allowed my friend for play. It must be fair for all! Ocf if he will bested again with cheat cvar he will ban on server.

Clear...thanks for your reply

sorry Panic.

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

Nag!Out

GG

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

GASP
f1x's picture

GG both ! Winking

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"FEL!X"
Quote:

Arrow Busted
He was busted twice already :!: So, we wait third ? Big grin

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Warren G
FELiX's picture

@rena
Are u god?
Again ur opinion is "the best"

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"FEL!X"I cant ban some1 cuz i dont like him and for this same allowed my friend for play.

Ask your self first. Laughing I was just ask how manny times he must be busted ? Happy And because of that question I am GOD Thinking: I have right to ask. :!:

Great, I should cheat then Thinking Because nobody care. Laughing I am pretty sure that people have two Q3 directories with cheats and without them. And when they go on server withouth punk buster they use cheat folder. And when go on PB and pure use "clean folder". That do cheaters, they become more cleaver. (But soon or later they will make error and will be busted :!Happy Also have people which aren't cheaters and use two folders or copy cut changed pk3 files low explossions and shit. :!: I was yestrday on one server where I have rcon. Then suspect how ppl. play so good then usual. I dont dimenssion here NAMES :!: Maybe some ppl. for that purpouses use fakenicks.
First step pb on, 3 ppl. kicked.
Second step is pure turn on, more 3 ppl. was disconected. Well we play clan game after that.
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...