- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
6. August 2006 - 18:49
KO 2:0 DEVA
Game for: Summer Freeze Cup - Round 5th
1. q3dm7 ( ko choice ) 21:9 for KO
2. q3dm8 ( deva choice ) 22:7 for KO
Setting:
Gametype: TAG
Players: 4 vs. 4
Timelimit: 15min
FriendlyFire: enabled
Punkbuster: enabled
Pure Server: enabled
Thx for game.
6. August 2006 - 18:52
#1
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
GG both teams, well played deva sorry i sux a bit today.
6. August 2006 - 19:01
#2
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
gg both ![]()
6. August 2006 - 19:20
#3
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
...WeLl PlAyEd... ![]()
6. August 2006 - 19:26
#4
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
Nice Game KO! ![]()
6. August 2006 - 19:55
#5
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
GG All
P.S. Its a copy tag DEVA :!:
![]()
6. August 2006 - 19:56
#6
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
not bad
gg, haha ex
6. August 2006 - 20:02
#7
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
gg m8's ![]()
6. August 2006 - 21:13
#8
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
GGs ![]()
6. August 2006 - 21:47
#9
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
gg
6. August 2006 - 22:04
#10
I<[] 2:0 DEVA/06.08.2006/RANKED
Sorry to say so, but I did not expect that KO would challenge Deva with PANIC playing...maybe this issue has been solved without my notice.
gg's anyway! :!:



















