rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®HYPER 2:0 2!Sweet :: 06.08.2008
mow Q [EN] wrote:

panne, hire someone for make pro-demos Happy

gtv D:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Pannenkoek

He was supposed to do that, and was pictured as a pro at it here which made me disappointed after watching the actual demos. He was on the server only to make demos...

However, a referee should just follow both teams. Not only because that halves the number of demos, but also because as a referee he should watch both teams.

Individual clan players can post their own demos with their exclusive clan's pov anyway.

Something like GTV or HLTV is not a bad idea, if it would work well for this mod...

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
®HYPER 2:0 2!Sweet :: 06.08.2008

Well, I was just trying to introduce MixerX to the society, he is a very good boy who is pretty new to q3 E+, ofc he is not a professional demo maker. But for someone who got the command for recording demo's the day before yesterday he did an excellent job.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

whaa good games guys .

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

Well, I was just trying to introduce MixerX to the society, he is a very good boy who is pretty new to q3 E+, ofc he is not a professional demo maker. But for someone who got the command for recording demo's the day before yesterday he did an excellent job.

demos are quite okay
and hf in E+ mixerX Happy

[MR.]MIXERX

there wasnt stated that i'll got any payment for it, so 'poor' quality is enough at this conditions Tongue... nah, j/k - ye, i'm taking it, ofc it could be done much better, i was really often out for a while in this war for personal reasons, i'm sorry. if there'll be any next time, i'll do it better, it was something new for me. constructive critique is always good, noone was born perfect.
thanks for nice introduction equi, hehe, and gg hypers and 2sweets.

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

gg hypas, nice to see hyli again in hyper ,)

: )