How i can switch my aspect ratio from 16:9 to the "Square mode"? [Solved]

46 replies [Last post]
Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Re: How i can switch my aspect ratio from 16:9 to the ...
3m'genesis wrote:

lol u still have minimum to mediocre knowledge about how this game works , and i barely have 40-45% acc average , i still can't understand how u can have higher with that 2 or 3 cm/360..

edit: just as a side-note, on russ-rail is there any anticheat?

i don't have higher than 40-45%, most of game i'm near to 35-40% just sometimes i go higher than that. on russ rail i don't think there's an anticheat; in hiszy ftag ff there's one. i have that accuracy also on qlinsta, but it is easier, cause the low speed rail.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

I'm having a 2.5 cm/360 sensitivity and around same acc.

The sensitivity in general is independent of the acc as long other factors are being preserved when fragging. Like distance, vectors (angle of movement + speed), angles (map dependent), fov, response time. If you manage to train same situations having ~ same factors over and over again you'll improve your acc. => Not dependent on the sensitivity.

Ive played all my time with high sens no accel for example and i wont give that away for a lower sens accel with even more problems for me to solve.
The sensitivity should be what you're feeling good with. Because this will grow the time you spend for acc improvements.

Is natural, right?

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

The sensitivity in general is independent of the acc as long other factors are being preserved when fragging. Like distance, vectors (angle of movement + speed), angles (map dependent), fov, response time. If you manage to train same situations having ~ same factors over and over again you'll improve your acc. => Not dependent on the sensitivity.

Ive played all my time with high sens no accel for example and i wont give that away for a lower sens accel with even more problems for me to solve.
The sensitivity should be what you're feeling good with. Because this will grow the time you spend for acc improvements.

Is natural, right?

yep i totally agree with your argument!

Dimmi
DimmiRus's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

just as a side-note, on russ-rail is there any anticheat?

Yes, if you mean !!! RUS-RAIL-... !!!. Level 4.

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

epsislow

how i can measure how many cm my mouse do to have a 360°?

mininoob

3cm for 360* turn ? wtf i need 30* cm for 360 turn. looooool