How are the cheats handled in 1.32?

23 replies [Last post]
q3reloaded.com
Recently we had an issue in 1.16 after a drop SS of a player who played in OSRC 2 cup has been posted to our website. We are investigating this drop and we learned that he continued playing the cup. There was another player who droped on the same server and he also continued playing the cup. Is there anyone who can remember what happened there after this drop? The drop SS is few months old (from 1 April). We know that this drop was not because of PB, it was e+ anticheat. I have some questions in my mind which I cannot find answers. Can anyone provide information about how drops are handled in e+?

1. If these guys dropped why aren't they banned and continued the cup?
2. If they weren't cheating why are their SS in the cheaters topic?
3. If they weren't cheating why were they dropped?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Drop server info : date 1st of April, 2012
Barclay/ELITE'Z on OSRC2 server in cw ERA vs nQe

dropped due to suspected cheating

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Question:
-Why you are interested in a player from e+ who was droped by e+ apm in the e+ server?-That player (that you think, might cheat on the 1.16 cup) was also droped by e+ apm in our servers?
thx in advice.
P.S. about your other question..., sorry cant help, better wait for someone else to answer you or write you a pm Winking

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Maybe I should ban you on this forum q3reloaded for the ban you gave me on yours?
Does that sound fair?

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
Re: How are the cheats handled in 1.32?

i think you will find he reported himself

and why him and not the others that were reported in the same match ?

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture

If this is Attitude from 1.16

The PM you sent me wasnt about Barclay , it was about another player in the same match who plays 1.16 . Barclay plays 1.32 E+ so what differece does that make to you or 1.16

I tried to help you on your point but dont have logs going back as far as 1st April as i told you .

Your dilemma must be sorted out within 1.16 about the player that you are really talking about .

Again you are asking in a roundabout way that doesnt help anyone !

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

pm me for any info.

The main Problem is that E+ dev is on ice.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

q3reloaded.com

Thank you for your answers, the problem is we are trying to create a common database of cheaters to prevent version/mod change after being banned from one community and we also plan to organize cups in e+ and QL so that this common banlist will help us a lot.

The player of interest is wasted/nqe and the other player from elitez is posted to make the event remembered by more people if possible. I just try to get more information about how the drops are handled in 1.32. Wasted's situation is being investigated and we try to get some answers. It seems that people who dropped are not banned automatically in e+ mod. A drop SS is an automatic ban in 1.16. We just try to learn why people are not banned even if they drop in e+. Is e+ anticheat buggy and it drops people mistakenly over and over again? Is this the reason or are there other reasons?

@Zack- If q3reloaded.com violates the rules here, don't hesitate to ban for sure. It would be really fair that way.

@soul - sent you a pm.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
q3reloaded.com wrote:

@Zack- If q3reloaded.com violates the rules here, don't hesitate to ban for sure. It would be really fair that way.

So what you are saying is I can ban you here for no reason at all just like you did to me and many others on your forum?
I'm still very curious to what forum rule I broke that deserves a permanent ban.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Quote:

There is a rule about advertising direct competitors on this website (to stop other forums basically stealing e+ populace and bringing them to other competitions on other forums - I know a bit about those rules since I was moderator when they were drafted in 07), and you are breaking it right now both with your name and the contents of your posts, and either warnings or bans could be handed out.

And besides, e+ already has a centralised ranking and cup system, existing administration hierarchies and even its own streaming/VOD service (on top of third party ones) so you are better off reloading CPMA to be honest

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

on top of that, cpma has no anticheat Tongue

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Why the fuck would anyone ban Zack fron anything, ever? He's like the nicest guy in the history of the universe.

Also, lol @ 1.16.