- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Hey!
6. April 2007 - 8:16
#11
Hey!
....get a room you 2
...yep agree, its great. No one from my city plays ...well no one im aware of, though as far as i can tell a couple of guys play form a town about 20 miles away but thats about it.
and arnt you guys tripping over dead poets all the time ?
oh welcome btw who ![]()
6. April 2007 - 8:19
#12
Hey!
Pwned By WAX ! ![]()
6. April 2007 - 11:51
#13
Hey!
another q3 meeting?
6. April 2007 - 18:58
#14
Wow
Woah! I too am from Newark De. This is too weird.
6. April 2007 - 19:00
#15
Hey!
another q3 meeting?
id say ![]()
6. April 2007 - 19:49
#17
Hey!
I went to Holy angels, I goto sallies now though.
6. April 2007 - 21:27
#18
Hey!
Well, I went to school in Ohio and Maryland (not counting U of D back in the 90s
) and Spektra went to school in Chicago. So you guys probably don't know of either of us. ![]()









lol there's no way.. what school did you // do you guys go to?
I get more ass than a toilet seat.