Help Please!

7 replies [Last post]
adr1an!
adr1an's picture
Hey, when i connect to any server every minute or so i get this annoying message in my console (look at sceenshot). If you know how to get rid of it please post here. ty Tongue

Login or register to view attached files

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

u know the search function of the forums?

no?

try this: http://forums.excessiveplus.net/search.php

DAKINI
WilmaFingerdeu's picture

I used to have super human powers, but my psychiatrist took them away.

CRYPTOR'

Do you use Xfire or anything like that? Cause when I had Xfire, it did the same to me. So I just simply deleted Xfire and haven't had a problem since then. Winking Happy

BTW is anyone else having problems with the E+ site?? For me lately it takes at least a minute for each and every part of the forum to load. However every other site I go to works perfectly fine with no hesitation. Anyone else experiencing this?? Sorry for offtopic, but actually this thread should be in client topic instead of server topic. Tongue

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

i belive forum is being upgraded with some anti spam tehniques. when its done, it should stop (the waitings).

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

adr1an!
adr1an's picture

Ok, I think it might be x-fire because i recently installed it to my PC. Can you just exit x-fire or do you have to uninstall it Thinking:

CRYPTOR'

Dunno, I just uninstalled it myself. But I guess you can try just not running it and see if it makes difference.

Quote:
i belive forum is being upgraded with some anti spam tehniques. when its done, it should stop (the waitings).

That explains alot. Is very annoying. Winking

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

maybe you autoexec a cfg when u enter the server, which has a line with "name"
so its simply executing the command "name" which echoes what ur name already is ?

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey