HELP! :(

1 reply [Last post]
(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
Sorry guys if there is another topic opened but Im kind of deseprate. As you know from an early post of mine, I had video card problems that just come back again. Now Im running in 640x480 and 4 bit color depth. Imagine what picture I get. Straight face And last night, as I was in quake, I was winning and suddenly pc froze. I saw black in front of my eyes and kicked the case and then punched it so hard it got a crater on top of it. The problem is that under that crater was my 80 GB hdd. Now, windows doesnt see it anymore. The model is Maxtor 6V0PRTC etc but not after I punched it, in bios it appeas "Maxtor SABRE2". And when I connect it and start my pc, it ticks once-twice. Any idea on how I could recover my data on it, if somehow? Please Sad

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

Well I think you wont take back the scratched datas but for the others, you can connect your hdd in slave mode on an other computer an use on it one piece of softward called redstar if I remember well, I used it once to recover the datas from my old hdd damaged by a virus