- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
HAPPY 1 YEAR Excessive plus 1.0
March 24th Marks the year since we shifted from the rc2 to 1.0!!! Its been a good year for me,and I know it's has had its ups and downs but I have met some really kick ass people on here and enjoy a great MOD with them. Woot to the DEV Team, Great MOD. I have a new job doing QATesting and Debug reports for a major video game company and I now have a bigger new found respect for the Software dev process and the coders in the midst of it. Anyways just thought I would make a thread. Rock on E+
i agree.
lots of credits for the dev team, you've done a great job.
never had so much fun sober thanks guys for this awesome mod
no E+ no fun,my life would be empty
so tnx to all dev team
Cheers!
great job & thanks for this awesome mod.
yep.. i love this mod.. e+ take me back in quake action..
you stole all my free time and cause me endless arguments between my self and my girlfriend with your infectious mod....I hate the e+ team ![]()
hehe Wax ![]()









