- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
*::Girls 2v2 Cup::*
ok jak cos to daj znac na gg 3909270 :twisted:
all right...... i'm still looking for a partner: everyone i asked has a partner or doesnt want to play or doesnt play Q3 anymore.
so: who wants to be my teamm8?
i'm free and ready to play
:bounce:
choose me, choose me ![]()
choose me, choose me
i thought you were sure of your masculinity
![]()
C4-IO I thought about your offer and I decide that I would be very happy if I can play with u, of cource if u still need a partner.. :roll:
C4-IO I thought about your offer and I decide that I would be very happy if I can play with u, of cource if u still need a partner.. :roll:
sure \:D/
all right...... i'm still looking for a partner: everyone i asked has a partner or doesnt want to play or doesnt play Q3 anymore.
so: who wants to be my teamm8?
i'm free and ready to play
:bounce:
I guess i should write here at least to say thank you to Io, Kerry, Dea and Atwa. Im really sorry i cant play, but I've been totaly inactive since my uni started. Only thing i find time to do is managing my sweet 2!Sweet ![]()
Gl everyone!
yo can I join to this cup? or its to late now
I always do all on last moment..damn it ![]()
no coments... XD
well this cup is already dead i guess ![]()











