Server : Diablo[+]Rail
Config: Hm Plusc? or r4e10a!
Gametype: TDM CTF or TAG

Sneaky IN?

alienM
alienM's picture

rail4ever ctf 1 map?
plusM (freeze mania cfg) tag 2 maps?
you choose 1 map for ctf and 1 map for tag?
this weeked?
you decide timelimit and fraglimit and capturelimit...
you decide player numbers (not less then 3 vs 3)
I can say you tomorrow right time when I ask my 1st team members (we need organize)?

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
alienM wrote:

rail4ever ctf 1 map?
plusM (freeze mania cfg) tag 2 maps?
you choose 1 map for ctf and 1 map for tag?
this weeked?
you decide timelimit and fraglimit and capturelimit...
you decide player numbers (not less then 3 vs 3)
I can say you tomorrow right time when I ask my 1st team members (we need organize)?

CTF NOPE! Only plus iif u wanna ctf,r4e - dm17 :Dtag plusc PlusN {absolutly not ur cfg!)we can play tdm r4e.cfg
And not in this weekend but tomorrow, i mean today evening Big grin its not cw xD

alienM
alienM's picture

lol, we play ctf on rail only (our rail only, but we can agree with your(camel's) rail4ever)...
and you suggested gametype ctf...
our cfg is plusM (my cfg on freeze)
I gived you nice proposal, but if you are scared to accept, fine, nevermind... Winking

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
alienM wrote:

lol, we play ctf on rail only (our rail only, but we can agree with your(camel's) rail4ever)...
and you suggested gametype ctf...
our cfg is plusM (my cfg on freeze)
I gived you nice proposal, but if you are scared to accept, fine, nevermind... Winking

Lol man ur cfg is not for fw but for fun :] my players dont have exp with this strange cfg Winking
Finaly
My OPINION is:If CTF - only Plusif TAG - only PlusC , PlusN
if TDM - R4E
BTW DT is very scared ur sneaky clan Laughing

alienM
alienM's picture

As I remember well, I meat you and Seba on German Rail CTF. I have same cfg and my team (which you know where well from that server) play that cfg. And about plusM (my cfg), I see you often on B@n@n@ server (same type of cfg) and my server, so that mean you like it... Tongue

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

Man wats happen with u? So wathever if u see me on German Rail? U can see me also on AIM[+]FREEZE , BEER.FREEZE and on all public servers. U think if i play on german servers im must play fw on this same cfg, dont be funny AlienM. Nobody play fws or cfs at not popular cfg,
F.E. :
Rail Only Clans (TDM FTAG): R4e cfg and all of them cfg (no granade laucher and bfg for movement!)Plus Clans (FTAG CTF TDM) : PlusN PlusC and all of them accept cfgs :]
Nevermind if u still wanna play on yorself made cfg it litte chance for fw coz dt players usually play plusN PlusC. I remaind u again

CTF  -  PLUS CFGS!

FTAG - PLUS CFGS!TDM - R4E PLUS CFGS , and ur PLUSM Big grin

alienM
alienM's picture

NOBODY??? Ask my friend Darky (Banana admin and leader) what he think about this cfg!!! Then ask DOK and PIS clan which cfg we played. You cant decide whole fw, that must be deal from both sides. You can choose your side of cfg, but for other side (this time that side is MY) i decide MY cfg...
THAT IS KIND OF DEAL IN FWs!!!

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

just Choose 2 maps and cfgs and today we can play at 18-22 cet :]

alienM
alienM's picture

20pm poland time (19pm UK time) come on Freeze Mania with DT clan!!! We wait for you! If is locked, password is "sneaky"...

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

For sure : 2x ours map with ours cfg and 2x yours map with yours cfg