funwar e5r

19 replies [Last post]
-C4-SCHORSCH
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r

we set up server

fo-fo
crazybg's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts:
BG Bulgaria
Re: funwar e5r

Are other ppl allowed to spec? can i come to watch ? ^^

Crazy of Borg aka fo-fo

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r

my guess is of course as long as theres enough spots Happy
i also have nothing against playing some pick-ups/ffa/whatever after the war, the more games the better!

-C4-SCHORSCH
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

my guess is of course as long as theres enough spots Happy
i also have nothing against playing some pick-ups/ffa/whatever after the war, the more games the better!

f1 to that.btw it looks like you will meet 55 years of experience xd

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r
-C4-SCHORSCH wrote:

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:
my guess is of course as long as theres enough spots Happy
i also have nothing against playing some pick-ups/ffa/whatever after the war, the more games the better!

f1 to that.btw it looks like you will meet 55 years of experience xd

so hyped Happy

"ZEZAO OF BORG
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r

OK, for me, is fine 25-01 at 19:00

I'll be there, I'll tell to the others ratw members

Regards

RATW_ZEZAO

-C4-SCHORSCH
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r

thx for this nice event!
here the screens

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r

Awww i cant be there Sad
I have 2 suggestions:
1.- What about make this fw more time, like all sundays on the same time and server?
2.- what about play more matches, if is a fw, we dont have to play 2 matches of 3, we can play as long as we want
Greetings

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

-C4-SCHORSCH
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts:
Re: funwar e5r
{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN wrote:

Awww i cant be there Sad
I have 2 suggestions:
1.- What about make this fw more time, like all sundays on the same time and server?
2.- what about play more matches, if is a fw, we dont have to play 2 matches of 3, we can play as long as we want
Greetings

1. for regular gaming we started the WgvD pickup http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/first-wgvd-pickup
but when you have a squad once a week we could try to arrange some further matches.
2. unfortunaly most players left after second map, but we played some ffa after the fw.