FuC. 1:2 ><* / 02.12.07

38 replies [Last post]
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

gg's

respect X... well done m8s Winking
unlucky fuc... just a few frags on 6++...

*KINETIC* wrote:

EN fought against us on that map and they knew how to attack to destroy our defense. It was your fault you did not attack with whole squad and I really didn't like all those offenses.

Although I wasnt there, I highly doubt ENs had a "plan" or "knew what they did" Tongue
As I know my m8s they were just going through the map killing everyone appearing in the crosshair Big grin
If they showed up together it must have been a coincidence Laughing

sry for off-topic^^

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
'ASH wrote:

...and u can thank all the nubs who rushed into ur spam giving u so many free points instead of just waiting or rush in team.

Well that was FuCs biggest mistake since they had clear lead in beginning...was really suprised when i saw they still kept to attack...its X who sopose to attack since FuC had advantage...i guess not enough patience Tongue

Besides on 6++ it was just pure fragging, open fight and somehow they still won...they did good job in my eyes...deserved win Winking

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

OHHhhh! Real nice X real nice!
Good teamwork with a good team.. its enough for winning Happy

GG's

i waiting what happen vs pGv? i wait the gg Happy

Unlucky fuc :roll:

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

gg fuc hihihi Happy

Well played x. I wanted You to win and I got it!

Nothing is impossible

Kefir
Impact's picture

Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud:D:D Nice no F nice Work M8ys ;]

i even dont spect it Sad was so tired but Big grin now arghhhh to i was sleeep Big grin

gg Big grin

Look for my BFG at Space Station

Lance

GG X, FuC have a lot to work on...the reason i see for dm7 is that X kept there rooms as a team...and we dodnt attack in united squad...we had to attack cause they lead (at this point im talking about cause they lead when i joined) and didnt move at that time... so result was that me and smeone else attacked and got killed while other fuc "waaah im afraid" but you cant be afradi when thye lead and wait in a room..you have no choice...
on 6++ was samne shit...me and cinek broek there positions all the tiome..the others stood in some other room adn waa im afraid...
yeye yes i know i suck on tdm:P i hate it... at least i now i almost tied a 3v1 match in 6++:p i got much to learn so do FuC

but still gg X you were the better TEAM.

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
RANKED - FuC. 1:2 ><* / 02.12.07

n1 ><

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

GG both clans.
It's little suprise yes Happy

Just about camping: In last month X was calling KOD as campers when we won U double times. I don't want to use quotes here ,but I wanna just show U that it's little funny. Maybe e5r league gave u some experience Happy

I am sure that m8y Kinetic will understand it as no attack Happy

PEACE !
Big grin

*KINETIC*

hm... I think we used the word spammer, not exactly camper Happy. I didn't take it as offense and we moved a lot more here than in other wars (like vs KOD), so I really think that if we played like vs you it would have been a disaster. Anyways, camping all the time in a room is a bit too much even for the winning team. If there was no action for 2 minutes, we just changed room to get closer to fuc, so we were a bit active Happy. Next time we will change more often, but you will always see us together or in 2 groups.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
RANKED - FuC. 1:2 ><* / 02.12.07
^freak.bnt! wrote:

GG both clans.
It's little suprise yes Happy

Just about camping: In last month X was calling KOD as campers when we won U double times. I don't want to use quotes here ,but I wanna just show U that it's little funny. Maybe e5r league gave u some experience Happy

I am sure that m8y Kinetic will understand it as no attack Happy

PEACE !
Big grin

i´m gonna quote we said spammers not campers and map choise was fucked of you ( KoD ) dm fucking2 damn get a live Cool