FuC. 1:2 ><* / 02.12.07

38 replies [Last post]
*KINETIC*

Well sorry, but since that was the only way to win, we resorted to that. It was quite a nice score anyways.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

^killer
Killer0074's picture
*KINETIC* wrote:

Well sorry, but since that was the only way to win, we resorted to that. It was quite a nice score anyways.

dont care about how you win, you did the best so X get the victory dont care about the whole camp spam thread

respect X
my lovely old clan Winking

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

'Rubber Ducky'

sleepy war, gute spiele Shock
and btw he is really ugly :rabbit:

alast0r
execrable's picture
*KINETIC* wrote:

If you think so every clan should camp the next time and maybe spam to win... Its only about win.. what is fun? :scratch:

killer buy a new face

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
alast0r wrote:

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12121212nf8.jpg

nice attitude

eh never played such a boring game ime .... in the 10 minutes I played you were camping the whole time and WE had to attack...
anyway gg x .. you fucd us this time :thumbleft:

m8y, i really think that we wasnt the only clan that camped on that war, in all ways we was constantly changing of place, but all together, if that is camp... we camp yes.

@ killa: wtf man?, stop kid reactions!!

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
RANKED - FuC. 1:2 ><* / 02.12.07

common man dont be gay and start flame or shit talking just say GG and get it over with pffff and no we where not camping because i killed FuC on dm7 everywhere alone and in team.

'ASH

u changed place on dm7 when we managed to kill u through ur spam & camp, but we have to admit u move well in team. However dm7 was the worst boring game ever and u can thank all the nubs who rushed into ur spam giving u so many free points instead of just waiting or rush in team.

dm17 and 6++ were more funny, just too bad fuc can't wait to rush on 6++, ending the map with negative kill-death but good useless score.

EVOL.GASOL

gg guys

really nice x, well done m8s Winking

&killer: stop acting like a kid

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

*KINETIC*
'ASH wrote:

u changed place on dm7 when we managed to kill u through ur spam & camp, but we have to admit u move well in team. However dm7 was the worst boring game ever and u can thank all the nubs who rushed into ur spam giving u so many free points instead of just waiting or rush in team.

dm17 and 6++ were more funny, just too bad fuc can't wait to rush on 6++, ending the map with negative kill-death but good useless score.

I thanked them. They are part of your team, don't call them noobs please Happy, I'm sure they just wanted to help. We moved about 8 times on dm7 and just 2 times because you killed us. Most of the time we just needed to get close to you but in a pack so we had to move through intermediate rooms and still stick together.

On 6++ you owned our asses in the beginning, but your tactic was so good we decided to steal it, so we just did what you guys did, but a bit different and it rocked Happy Could have gone either way anyways, those 10 frags were made in 20-30 seconds.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

Sriam
Sriam's picture

gg x Happy u deserve the win..

and @e5 community : i suggest a anti camp protection Winking it would be really cool Happy

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!